Selling Lego on Amazon.com

Deeker

1 hour ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Hmm, did this affect the ability to buy?  I have not had any new orders in the past 5 hours or so

10 minutes ago, brickology101 said:

I think so because I am not seeing any new orders as well since 3:00 am US ET and by now I should have more than just one.

per amazon " Feeds will be queued for processing and, once this issue has been resolved, will resume flowing through the system. Our engineers are actively engaged in resolving this issue"

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

per amazon " Feeds will be queued for processing and, once this issue has been resolved, will resume flowing through the system. Our engineers are actively engaged in resolving this issue"

I just dropped off what I had ready from last night and early this morning. I'll just hold the others I need labels for until after this is resolved and ship them out Friday.

I'm guessing they were beefing up the AWS servers and royally Fked up some routing configurations. The worst part of server failures like this, when a sector goes down it usually causes cascading failures due to re-routed traffic. The only way to fix it is to bring everything down, kill all active connections, then reboot all of the servers and VERY SLOWLY re-allow traffic onto the servers.

I've seen server failures like this happen countless times and it always takes 10+ hours to recover from. I imagine AWS is 1000 times bigger then the server clusters we deal with sooooo good luck Amazon...

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, cladner said:

phone blowing up with order notifications that do not show up on seller central 😕 .  starting to see other orders hit pending.

In the app?  I haven't had any email notifications all day...

Edited by SpaceFan9
fixed it to a question.

8 minutes ago, cladner said:

phone blowing up with order notifications that do not show up on seller central 😕 .  starting to see other orders hit pending.

I just got a bunch of amazon has shipped the item you sold notifications. Should be interesting to see how it looks by later tonight. Lol. 

Edited by Foreman Porgy
Spelling error

6 minutes ago, SpaceFan9 said:

In the app?  I haven't had any email notifications all day...

yes on the app. - notifications of sales and telling me to ship  and then tap notification , takes you to orders and there are 0 orders showing in the ready to ship state.  4 other pending orders that aren't the one i was notified about.  just have to wait and see.  pretty sure its going to be a good day when you "apparently" sold some pokemon mega construx for 8x your buyin :) 

Edited by cladner
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, nick625 said:

How is everyone confirming their orders? 

I need to drop off some orders and i don't know what to do.

I typed in tracking #'s at usps and ups that I bought on amz.  They showed up as in the system so I mailed them.  Even though the orders show as unshipped on amz it appears that they are valid.  Hopefully they sort it out and pay me soon.  😐

1 hour ago, Bricklectic said:

Im concerned what I printed and shipped wont track in the system and ill get dinged for not having shipped it. I shoulda saved the tracking numbers!

Yeh.  Butts.  I should have done that.

9 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

The good thing is everything I shipped this morning is now showed under shipped tab

The bad thing, my unshipped tab shows 0 order even though I got a few "item sold" emails in the past hours

did you manually confirm your shipments? 

Im still unable to confirm my shipments. 

Affecting Canada as well. I shipped 3 items today and entered the tracking info all at once. The first 2 made it but I still can’t add the last one due to “technical difficulties”. I still have until tomorrow to submit that one without being offside the shipping window so hopefully solved by this time tomorrow.