Have you built 76023 The Tumbler?  

387 members have voted

1. 1. ignore.

• ignore
    • Ignore
  2. 2. Have you built 76023 The Tumbler?

• Yes
    • No

Just as an FYI - the Tumbler is not regarded as a UCS type set by Lego - I don't think this really matters to be honest - but as everybody is decribing it as a UCS - I thought we should get our facts correct.

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I can understand that you are looking forward to get the new LEGO

• Like 1

If the Tumbler is their idea of a standard set then I wonder what they consider as exceptional. This is anything but "standard".

To this day i cannot understand Legos position on ucs. The sandcrawler is considered ucs but has no plaque. The tumbler had one yet is missing the label. I've owned the original x wing and blockade runner and star destroyer and those were collector series. It seems like a pretty simple and benign thing for lego to hash out, but they keep avoiding a concise answer like the plague.

True. The old batmobile was a ucs type. No logo! Standard building instructions. Only difference was no minifigs, no plaque but slapped the ucs wording on the box! As far as build, the tumbler wins hands down IMO

The UCS one is and excellent build......how are you comparing them if the tumbler hasn't even been released yet?
  • Like 1

The UCS one is and excellent build......how are you comparing them if the tumbler hasn't even been released yet?

That was my thought. lol. I have build the other. Its amazing looking, but the build was tedious honestly. I think the Tumbler looks better in the pictures, though I like the vehicle better anyway.

But we all know a lot of stuff looks great in pictures. Case and Point : Fast Food Burgers.

But we all know a lot of stuff looks great in pictures. Case and Point : Fast Food Burgers.

Funny you mention that because I came across something where a guy goes around to various fast food chains to see if they can make the food look like what is shown on the menu or commercials. Plenty of the comments on YouTube left below it are humorous too. There is a point where we can't really expect something to look precisely as good as it does in the ad but you should end up with something that actually does resemble in some way what you paid for.

• Like 2

I actually studied some of this in High school.

Burgers are cooked for 30 seconds or so on high to juicy them up, then they cut out a triangle or so from the back and spread it out to make it look fuller.

No mashing of ingredients down.

So the answer is usually... no, they don't look the same. But you also don't get E-coli.

You just poop your colon out.

Funny you mention that because I came across something where a guy goes around to various fast food chains to see if they can make the food look like what is shown on the menu or commercials. Plenty of the comments on YouTube left below it are humorous too. There is a point where we can't really expect something to look precisely as good as it does in the ad but you should end up with something that actually does resemble in some way what you paid for.

'>