Have you built 76023 The Tumbler?  

387 members have voted

1. 1. ignore.

• ignore
    • Ignore
  2. 2. Have you built 76023 The Tumbler?

• Yes
    • No

It seems that most "exceptional" sets will triple or even quadruple(or more) in value with time(3-5 years).  These sets can continue to appreciate for even a longer time  in some cases...or until another comparable set is released.  Even with similar sets in existence, some older exceptional LEGO sets still appreciate.  It seems the older STAR WARS sets are getting a boost from the new movie(s) and interest in the theme.  

I think the above estimate of $600-$800 in 2019/2020 is a good one, maybe even conservative if the set is limited in any way.

Am I the only one who is curious about what the box will look like of this one? For me it is very important. I have seen no pictures of it. Also not on lego.

Indeed it is very important, because that's the first thing you see when you are interested about something, and if you hesitate it will certainly help to "take the plunge"...

I think a very cool looking box helps the set a little (let's say +5% -don't seriously consider it, it's just to explain myself-) but an hideous one drop it too IMO (let's say -10%).

So it's very important IMHO and I also wonder how the minifigs will be displayed on the front.

Apparently there are 0 pieces in this box. Lego is going to make a killing on this set!

Sorry, the picture was cut off.  It is 10,000 pieces in my box.  It's a "Special Ed" set.  I really didn't want to show too much.  I might be in trouble with LEGO the way it is showing everyone this exclusive collector's set before launch.  There is even an Adam West signature on the box.  

• Like 1