Have you built 76023 The Tumbler?  

387 members have voted

1. 1. ignore.

• ignore
    • Ignore
  2. 2. Have you built 76023 The Tumbler?

• Yes
    • No

This is a limited edition, because not only this is hand made, but this is a unique set because the signature seems to be written with blood... :umnik:

There is even an Adam West signature on the box.  

might also mean

There is even Adam West in the box.  

Get me out of here ! :heat:

• Like 1

I'm newly out of my dark ages so I apologize for this newbie question, but what's the average shelf life an a UCS set? They didn't have those when I was a kid. The usual sets are at least a year, sometimes two from what I have seen so far. Are the UCS sets typically longer or shorter in terms of availability?

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

I'm newly out of my dark ages so I apologize for this newbie question, but what's the average shelf life an a UCS set? They didn't have those when I was a kid. The usual sets are at least a year, sometimes two from what I have seen so far. Are the UCS sets typically longer or shorter in terms of availability?

Don't alologize that's actually a good question the average seems to be 2 years with the exception of the ssd that's been out for 4 years if I remember right but yeah two years is the average

Well I hope it will stick around for a while. The investor side of me would want it to be a very limited set with a huge resale value... But this time, the Lego and batman fan in me wants to see this set get into the hands of every Lego and batman fan at the correct price. It's weird that I feel that way, but I think this may very well be the absolute best lego set made so far. The tumbler is the coolest batmobile, the dark knight is a masterpiece of a film, and no one here doesn't love lego. 3 amazing realities packed into one amazing set.

• Like 1

I wouldn't be very worried if I were you. If it is the set for early release on the 18th then there will be plenty to be had. I highly doubt Lego would allow it to,sell out before it's actual release date to non VIP members on the 1st.

On a side note the amount of paranoia and craziness and worrying that has been going on lately is ridiculous. Almost every set that is ever released, with the exception of a few,(zombies, LE technic crawler) being the only ones I can name off the top of my head, will be available to purchase without fear of missing out on it. I used to love reading and posting on these forums but lately people, not singling anyone out here, but people in General have just become almost obsessed it seems with stuff like I didn't get an order confirmation, is something wrong, should I call Lego? Should I order again? Anyone else have this problem? Your order ship yet? Am I banned? When is this set that isn't even released gonna retire and how much is it gonna be worth. I need to know now now now! It's ridiculous.

Mods feel free to move or remove this post to an appropriate forum topic. Or delete it if it is too harshly worded.

I can't speak for the other mods, but I can appreciate a bit of sanity injected into the forum every so often.

• Like 3

I wouldn't be very worried if I were you. If it is the set for early release on the 18th then there will be plenty to be had. I highly doubt Lego would allow it to,sell out before it's actual release date to non VIP members on the 1st.

On a side note the amount of paranoia and craziness and worrying that has been going on lately is ridiculous. Almost every set that is ever released, with the exception of a few,(zombies, LE technic crawler) being the only ones I can name off the top of my head, will be available to purchase without fear of missing out on it. I used to love reading and posting on these forums but lately people, not singling anyone out here, but people in General have just become almost obsessed it seems with stuff like I didn't get an order confirmation, is something wrong, should I call Lego? Should I order again? Anyone else have this problem? Your order ship yet? Am I banned? When is this set that isn't even released gonna retire and how much is it gonna be worth. I need to know now now now! It's ridiculous.

Mods feel free to move or remove this post to an appropriate forum topic. Or delete it if it is too harshly worded.

Well said on all counts my friend. 

On the Tumbler front to stay on topic, I don't think a $200 set, despite how popular it will be, will sell out or go TOOS right away simply due to the price tag. No one wants to sit on a pile of these & there won't be a flip opportunity so no need to stockpile these off the bat (no pun intended). Most people, like myself, will buy 1 right away to build & wait a while to start accumulating these. 

To the rest of your post, 10% of the 46 pages of the Exo-suit thread are actually relevant & worth reading. The rest is just mindless babble as you referenced, & it does get frustrating, but every now & then a little nugget of info pops up & I'd hate to miss it, so I keep reading. 

You no I am the first one to say don't wait to the last minute to buy the Exclusives, this set should be out until the end of Dec 2016 at least as the Batman Superman comes out May 2016, there is no way Lego would retire this set before that, they have a Gold Mine on this set. I will start buying these next year. Long time investors should be buying alot of other stuff before buying alot of these. Lets see what happens with the Batman Ayslum as its been out 2 years now, and Lego is pretty well keeping the Exclusives out 3 year or Longer now.

I hope this comment did not originate from my comment that I was hoping the release of the Tumbler would not become a drama like exosuit release. I am not wining or nagging here. I believe I have a valid worry. I would have liked to have an exosuit but I still have none. As you can read in this topic I stayed up till about 2 a.m. and woke up very early to make the purchase. But still I failed to get one. Mostly due to late orderability and then cause the website did not work.

As much as I am an investor, I am also a collector and fanatic. I cannot wait to get the Tumbler. I am counting down the days towards the 18th. I do not want to wait till September.

Offcourse there are many repetitive posts and questions. My mail box is always full of notifications and many times it is just chit chat, irrelevant information, etc. I admit, I am also guilty of doing this. Ed even gave me an icon for this. Many times there are also very funny posts. Which make me laugh out loud. Do people here want to make this a formal forum without any spontanity? Or than maybe it is better there comes a prime membership? So the serious formal people can form their own group? I dunno.

Mods, please let me know if I am out of line. And delete my comment if you wish to do so. But this is just my humble opinion. 

I hope this comment did not originate from my comment that I was hoping the release of the Tumbler would not become a drama like exosuit release. I am not wining or nagging here. I believe I have a valid worry. I would have liked to have an exosuit but I still have none. As you can read in this topic I stayed up till about 2 a.m. and woke up very early to make the purchase. But still I failed to get one. Mostly due to late orderability and then cause the website did not work.

As much as I am an investor, I am also a collector and fanatic. I cannot wait to get the Tumbler. I am counting down the days towards the 18th. I do not want to wait till September.

Offcourse there are many repetitive posts and questions. My mail box is always full of notifications and many times it is just chit chat, irrelevant information, etc. I admit, I am also guilty of doing this. Ed even gave me an icon for this. Many times there are also very funny posts. Which make me laugh out loud. Do people here want to make this a formal forum without any spontanity? Or than maybe it is better there comes a prime membership? So the serious formal people can form their own group? I dunno.

Mods, please let me know if I am out of line. And delete my comment if you wish to do so. But this is just my humble opinion.

No ciglione my rant had nothing to do with your post except the first part. I truely believe you have nothing to worry about on missing out on the tumbler.