Have you built 76023 The Tumbler?  

387 members have voted

1. 1. ignore.

• ignore
    • Ignore
  2. 2. Have you built 76023 The Tumbler?

• Yes
    • No

I understand that someone can be in a hurry if he wants that set for him quickly. :)

I also wouldn't be surprised if you could make some nice profits on Xmas if it's OoS (and it might be: doesn't it look like the perfect Xmas gift ?).

Quick flip is not my cup of tea so I'll pass.

Otherwise for long term inverstors, don't go for it now (but you already now that, at least I hope you are aware of that).

You can at least wait for the next year, wait for double VIP points or if it's available cheaper elsewhere (cheaper thanks to coupons).

Plenty of time (maybe 2 or 3 years ?) to get this set: it's big, it's licenced, it's already popular, and there will certainly be multiple production runs.

You no I am the first one to say don't wait to the last minute to buy the Exclusives, this set should be out until the end of Dec 2016 at least as the Batman Superman comes out May 2016, there is no way Lego would retire this set before that, they have a Gold Mine on this set. I will start buying these next year. Long time investors should be buying alot of other stuff before buying alot of these. Lets see what happens with the Batman Ayslum as its been out 2 years now, and Lego is pretty well keeping the Exclusives out 3 year or Longer now.

But its been revealed that Batman will have a new Batmobile for this movie....so if the movie features a new batmobile - why would people carry on buying the Tumbler?....Everybody will hope that Lego will design the new Batmobile if the movie is a success 

very true that this tumble will see some time before it EOLs but i really can see it going OOS with ship dates moving down the calendar once it opens for sale on Aug. 1st.  quick flippers will easily find ways to buy as much as they can right now because timing is just perfect for Xmas flipping ... if this exclusive will be hard to get or even OOS by the time November comes, i feel people will be shelling out $300 for this set easy!!!

i also see TLG putting out a limit of 2 at opening and then down to 1 ... and of course they will be even more strict as any signs of reselling will result in a letter or worse

buy hey, if you got the money and the means ... get as much as you can ...

But its been revealed that Batman will have a new Batmobile for this movie....so if the movie features a new batmobile - why would people carry on buying the Tumbler?....Everybody will hope that Lego will design the new Batmobile if the movie is a success 

Because it is awesome.  Same reason people are Bricklinking the SDCC retro Batmobile.

Well if anybody thinks that the Tumbler will retire in a year, well load up on them, but I am willing to bet it will be out until at least the end of 2016, now if you have plenty of money to buy lots of Tumblers well buy them, but I would be getting TB,PS,HH R2-D2,Simpson houses and a few other Exclusives for 2015, and don't forget the Batman Ayslum. or if you think you can flip these for Christmas and make money well do it. but guys on tight budgets I would not be loading up on Tumblers until next year. Ed

• Like 3

I would love to be able to do some kind of analysis when this comes out on the Heath ledger Joker minifig. I wonder if it will sell even higher just because he died. Its the "kirk Cobain" theory. Would he be so revered if he didn't tragically pass away? (obviously still an incredible performance either way).

I think this may have a huge effect on the Lego set and that figure.

This will be a day 1 purchase for me, but only because it's for my personal collection.  I have $100 in VIP points to reduce the price and hopefully both promotions (Chima polybag, classic space set) overlap to help sweeten the pot.

If you get it day 1 as in august 18 for vip members then you wont get the classic space promo seeing as how that starts on sept 1st.

This will be a day 1 purchase for me, but only because it's for my personal collection.  I have $100 in VIP points to reduce the price and hopefully both promotions (Chima polybag, classic space set) overlap to help sweeten the pot.

Do you know how many VIP points you can redeem at a time?  Is there a limit?

Any clues to why lego hasn't released any pics of the box for the tumbler yet.  I'm surpirsed by this since it will be released to VIPs in less than 2 weeks.  There have been some good mock ups - but no final pics of the forthcoming set....

Other recent releases, including items put on shop@home available as a "coming soon" item did have at least one box art picture.

Thoughts welcome

Yeah - I saw that  - I don't think it is legit - looks like a mock up to me

Since Lego reduced the size of there boxes, these are more "rectangular" than "square".

It would be weird if the Tumbler came in such a squarish box.

(but don't misunderstand me, I like this box whatever it's official or not :) )

Since Lego reduced the size of there boxes, these are more "rectangular" than "square".

It would be weird if the Tumbler came in such a squarish box.

(but don't misunderstand me, I like this box whatever it's official or not :) )

I don't really care about the box shape, but it would be nice if the box art is like that.  Look at the mini cooper, I was a bit surprised how square the box is.

Yeah - I saw that - I don't think it is legit - looks like a mock up to me

This must be the second time recently someone said the image of a set looked unofficial which turned out later to be official. Images for the new MTT were shown a month back, some people said it was fake (even the image from someone
  • Like 1