Have you built 76023 The Tumbler?  

387 members have voted

1. 1. ignore.

• ignore
    • Ignore
  2. 2. Have you built 76023 The Tumbler?

• Yes
    • No

ive been following this thread but somehow probably missed it .... where does it say exactly that this is for sure the VIP early access set?! you guys just speculating!?

The August store calendar shows early VIP access to an exclusive coming later this month, and this is the only exclusive known to be released next month. I suppose the early VIP access this month could be for another yet-to-be announced exclusive, but most likely it's the Tumbler.

The August store calendar shows early VIP access to an exclusive coming later this month, and this is the only exclusive known to be released next month. I suppose the early VIP access this month could be for another yet-to-be announced exclusive, but most likely it's the Tumbler.

so in other words it is just speculation ...

Just niggling things look wrong. It doesn't say building toy on the front. All lego boxes do. It doesn't state what the 16+ means. Lego Boxes will usually quote age above that number for context. There us plenty of other things that look slightly out of place.

It is true the box is missing some small details of info we all are accustomed to as you pointed out but it seems in many countries that is how the box simply looks. Age numbers without stating "Age" and piece info is missing along with the "Building Toy" statement. I don't know why it is like that; it just is. :dontknow:

That too. I am getting all discombobulated.

I'm getting a headache. Too many big words.... :wacko:

First review (AFAIK): http://www.hobbyinside.com/NeoView.php?Db=Review&Mode=view&Block=77&Number=491&BackDepth=1&fmSearchType=&fmKeyWord=&SortCrt=Desc&fmCategory=&fmMainCode=

It is in Korean (Google Translate cannot properly handle it) but we can still admire the pictures.

+ Big

+ Good-looking

+ Accurate

- No steering

- Stickers stickers stickers!

First review (AFAIK): http://www.hobbyinside.com/NeoView.php?Db=Review&Mode=view&Block=77&Number=491&BackDepth=1&fmSearchType=&fmKeyWord=&SortCrt=Desc&fmCategory=&fmMainCode=

It is in Korean (Google Translate cannot properly handle it) but we can still admire the pictures.

+ Big

+ Good-looking

+ Accurate

- No steering

No steering? ugh.. no point to motorize then....

+ Big

+ Good-looking

+ Accurate

- No steering

Great review, although the translation didn't really help much. I really enjoyed all the building pictures. Are those black rough-textured slopes unique to this set or have they been made before?

Whaat ?? No flick missiles ?  I am soo disappointed :D

Seriously though, out of any models, the Tumbler should be the one WITH (flick) missile launchers

Truly. Attack on weather top - flick missiles - check

Tumbler - flick missiles - we don't really see a need???

Whaat ?? No flick missiles ?  I am soo disappointed :D

Seriously though, out of any models, the Tumbler should be the one WITH (flick) missile launchers

Let's be grateful they didn't make any sacrifices to the beautiful aesthetics of the model just to accommodate a feature that doesn't even work on a kids set.
  • Like 2

+ Big

+ Good-looking

+ Accurate

- No steering

Ii saw this site yesterday. Now there's no reason for me to really continue prepping for my Tumbler build / review thread. The pictures are excellent,