387 members have voted

1. 1. ignore.

• ignore
    • Ignore
  2. 2. Have you built 76023 The Tumbler?

• Yes
    • No

This.

I just stopped by Target today and they had 3 in the areas near check out where they keep the gum, chapstick, beef jerky etc. 

They are usually there, but some stores don't have them for some reason, or they ran out. They usually have two-to-three different polybags out in the check-out aisles. In the stores near me, when they run out of a polybag, they don't put out anymore.

I've got a bunch at my Targets too (Alameda and Emeryville, CA). I bought a bunch at $3.99 when they were initially released hoping it would be hard to find. After about a month, there were a ton around. I returned all except one to keep. Now my Targets raised the polybag price to $4.89. I guess they're taking lessons from TRU. Grrrr.

That's weird. I just bought 3 yesterday and they were still $3.99. I stopped there to check for clearance stuff, found nothing and just happened to glance around behind me at the register. 

Ok, annoying newbie question - how much do people think this tumbler set will be worth in say 5/6 years time? I'm thinking of getting one to stash away for my son for when he's old enough to appreciate it but if it's worth crazy money it might have to stay in the box!

Ok, annoying newbie question - how much do people think this tumbler set will be worth in say 5/6 years time? I'm thinking of getting one to stash away for my son for when he's old enough to appreciate it but if it's worth crazy money it might have to stay in the box!

I'd buy a couple if you can swing it, but you have plenty of time.  One for him to build, one for you to sell to pay for the one you're giving him.

I predict $504 by 2020.