Site Improvements & General FAQs

Ed Mack

I have a question about the brick points. Do we still get brickpoints for writing reviews added to our other brickpoints for the contest to see who gets to 5000 brickpoints? How does that work, because I do not know how many brickpoints I have?

I have a question about the brick points. Do we still get brickpoints for writing reviews added to our other brickpoints for the contest to see who gets to 5000 brickpoints? How does that work, because I do not know how many brickpoints I have?

The answer to your question is a YES.  We are undergoing a major change on the site that will basically tie everything together...The forums...the reviews...the blog articles...the Brickpoints...the Brick Classifieds.  People will get rewarded with the site currency, or Brickpoints(for those of you who are unfamailiar with the term), that can be used for site activities and items(more on this later).  There will be multiple ways to earn Brickpoints(more on this later), but a few ways will be reviews, blogs, and forum posts.  

The first 100 members to reach 5000(or 10,000), will still get a STAR WARS mini set.  Jeff is doing some major modifications right now and the Brickpoints log is not working, but it is still counting.  Everything will all make sense to people shortly, but all I can say is that Brickpoints will play a MAJOR role in these new updates.

I have a question about the Lego reviews. When I am in the reviews section of this webpage, I always go to the side of the review and click to read the rest of the reviews that specific person has written, but now I can't do that anymore. Do you know what is going on.

I have a question about the Lego reviews. When I am in the reviews section of this webpage, I always go to the side of the review and click to read the rest of the reviews that specific person has written, but now I can't do that anymore. Do you know what is going on.

I am clicking on the the number for mikeur86 and can scroll through all of his 2 billion reviews :)

The log in issue needs to be fixed.  I just lost an hour's work on a review because of it.

The fact that you said hours is a problem. If you stay on one page without a new page load, etc. there is a chance to timeout. Why didn't you hit save after hitting a section or two? Have you cleared your cookies? I am on the site all day on multiple devices and computers and don't run into issues