10232 - Palace Cinema

StarCityBrickCompany

I wonder why does it show "Sold Out" then - and also it was removed from my cart.

Do they have a bug?

probably. there are a lot of examples...

Hmm... ok they must have a bug because 10243 and 71016 also seems to be sold out.

they have thousands of 71016...

Sold out on SAH Australia too.

Damn, if it's going EOL, I should have bought more... if there is ever such thing lol

it looks like the Australia site is showing the same sets Sold Out as the UK site was showing earlier today: Pet Shop, PC, Kwik-E-Mart, etc.  Some folks reported it was a glitch but odd that it hasn't been fixed yet.

it looks like the Australia site is showing the same sets Sold Out as the UK site was showing earlier today: Pet Shop, PC, Kwik-E-Mart, etc.  Some folks reported it was a glitch but odd that it hasn't been fixed yet.

Well, they still haven't fixed the TH 'glitch' from last Fall...

• Like 2

I wonder what the two pieces are that are now missing, and if they changed more than that. The old version had 2196 pieces - the new box and the current Lego website mentions only 2194 pieces. Has anybody more info on that?

Maybe the two pieces just did not fit in the new smaller box? 

• Like 3

Returned the less than perfect pc's that I got from Walmart. Seal codes were 23r5. Kept the nice ones for the long haul.

At some point, box condition won't matter much. Just ask the 10221, 10224 and 10228 folks :( Hope you don't end up regret returning the imperfect boxes.
  • Like 1

Understood. I had purchased 13 pc's and didn't like the way that 5 looked. Creased/ crushed corners- plus I bought some ds' in the same period. So I cherry picked the ones I wanted to keep and returned the rest. Trying to stay within budget too. I'm sure in 5 years I'll be kicking myself for returning them, but it is not within my budget right now to keep so many. Box condition does not drastically affect prices- but it does a little.

• Like 1