My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 pounds worth of town halls from target is epic. We will never know how 4 THs in a giant oversized frankenbox with absolutely zero padding survived the trip without developing creases and bumps and such. 4 HHs a while back did not have that luck, even though similarly packaged. But i guess all it takes is a single fall from the truck...

Lucky you....my six TH (2 per box) looked like this...

Every single box accordioned in at both ends.  And 2 of the 3 shipping boxes looked to be in great condition..the other shipping box resembled an accordion.  All of them had plenty of air pads, so I wonder if they were already like that.

LaFT6Qh.jpg

Edited by TJ488

Just received the first HH I got in on at 9:30pm Monday at Target... It's minty fresh and Code 37R4

My order from an hour later is still in "Order Created" status. I called and asked why and they said because they don't have any. Then why the F do you keep putting it up for purchase every few hours??

I had 12 of the fourteen show up today from target. None in lego boxes, 1 shipping box hamging open, 1 major damage, 2 moderate damage. Other shipping box retaped by someone, 3 medium damage but seals intact. 4 other big boxes holding one each with air pockets. So looks like 6 damaged others okay, 1 great and two missing. I give target a big thumbs down.

My order from an hour later is still in "Order Created" status. I called and asked why and they said because they don't have any. Then why the F do you keep putting it up for purchase every few hours??

my two orders are in the same boat, except from tuesday. of course the money has already been pulled from the card. perhaps they are taking it to vegas...

I called on the status of mine as well. Mine is in the same status. They only told me in was back-ordered, not that they didn't have any. Fingers crossed here.