My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you believe you are saying that on Oct 30th lol?

I hear you loud and clear 

How do you know this?  Do you have Internet at Motel 6?  I assumed you were there tonight?

you should know, i wasnt alone.

i just received shipping confirmation from amazon for two 10228s and one 10221 in ONE shipping box leaving Plainfield IN.

Total package weight is 32.90 lbs.

my prediction is the 10221 arrives beat-up and it's weight & size trashes both 10228s.  the poor 10228s never stood a chance...

yikes!!!

Yoyo is an affiliate of Amazon

I know there is some connection there, I just don't know how it affects who I'll have to talk to.

SSDs shipped.  I was too much of a wuss to buy two the first go round, then I decided to nut up and buy a second when they showed up again.  They both shipped in the same package.

im getting each identical pair shipped together.

That's not bad at least, I'd be a little worried about the ssd's but besides that everything should show up in good shape :)

Or actually I may have misread that did you mean everything shipped in one box or like 2 ssd's in a box, 2 sc's in another etc

Edited by California92563

yes - 2 weeks ago friday am - same thing ordered 2 GEs and then cancelled.

i think walmart is out of GEs.

i also got an email last week from walmart to buy a batman lego pack which included retired sets and was out of stock.

walmart is one step ahead of kmart - they didn't send out some random thing when listing out of stock near EOL sets for sale

My SSD from Amazon are in transit. How do I figure out the weight of the package?

I put the tracking number in USPS and it tells me the status but not the weight.

it looks like they may have shipped 2 SSD together. I thought this was a one per case?

Try UPS, my package is 35.40 lbs.