My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But last minute buying is such a rush! :)

true true...its weird how it feels like a "DEAL" to pay full price....how far has lego come ....to create a culture in which its a priviledge to be able to buy it at all.  It wasn't that long ago when discounts, 10% coups, 25% off 10179 were the norm.  

anybody have recommendations on scripts/programs to autorefresh/check stock ...are there really scripts to autobuy out there?  

The HH is making a come back here too.

But quantities are quite limited.

My guess is these sets are back orders from retailers. First lego fulfilled his customers from LEGO Shop at Home then they shipped some sets to retailers. Of course they do not use super-premium-fast shipping, and the retailers have to add these sets to their stock, that's why we see a delay between the last BO fulfilled form LEGO Shop at Home and these sets that are appearing here and there.

I really think the HH will not come back after that. This is its swan song.

About HH which are poping here and there online, I received two today and seals are 38S4. ;)

Mine from LEGO Shop at Home ordered one month ago have the same seals.

That's an other clue which can help to confirm what I said before.

Lucky you....my six TH (2 per box) looked like this...

Every single box accordioned in at both ends.  And 2 of the 3 shipping boxes looked to be in great condition..the other shipping box resembled an accordion.  All of them had plenty of air pads, so I wonder if they were already like that.

LaFT6Qh.jpg

You've got nothing on my HHs from Target:

20141007_131916.jpg

My Target order of 1 HH from 10/28 is "delayed".

I have been instructed to approve the new estimated delivery date of 11/19 - 12/08 on the order details page (where no such option exists).

Or, I can cancel my order... or, if they don't hear from me, they will cancel it by the stated delivery date.

EH???

My Target order of 1 HH from 10/28 is "delayed".

I have been instructed to approve the new estimated delivery date of 11/19 - 12/08 on the order details page (where no such option exists).

Or, I can cancel my order... or, if they don't hear from me, they will cancel it by the stated delivery date.

EH???

Same for me on my order of 1. No option exists other than cancel on the order details page ... ???

One HH from target canceled - ordered two days ago. :-(

The email telling me about the canceled order mentioned "Unfortunately, we can't ship order XYZ to the address provided. The order has been canceled and you have not been charged." - which is odd since we have a lot shipped from Target to that address and didn't change anything in the account. So I called. Turns out that that reason given is just bogus, there is nothing wrong with the address. The real reason they said is that the item is simply "out of stock". They don't have any, or so they say. And for calling them about the canceled order they gave me a $5 gift card.

My Target HH status (all times PST):

2 HH ordered on 10/28 at 10:30AM cancelled on 10/30 at 6:13AM

2 HH ordered on 10/28 at 10:31AM cancelled on 10/29 at 9:45PM

3 HH ordered on 10/28 at 5:41PM backordered until 11/19-12/8 notice sent on 10/30 at 12:31AM

2 HH ordered on 10/28 at 5:42PM cancelled on 10/29 at 9:55PM

Updated Edited by TheBrickClique