My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started my AA buying spree (got a feeling).

Ordered and recieved one from amazon right before they went OOS.

Order two from target one each on separate days.

Huh, just checked my order status and the first order was canceled.

Weird. I finally hit the HH lotto at target today but already had a AA in my cart.

Bought them both.

I fear the order will get canceled as well.

Just got word that my "battle of five armies" sets shipped, expected delivery is Friday. Only 1.1 lbs (with some Frontline for the dog). Will be interesting to see if Amazon belly's up or if they make me return them for a refund.

They still have not fixed the titles on their website, even after they had it closed for review. They will probably be fixing it soon once all the prime members get their deliveries and start calling because they sent the "wrong" set.

My Oct 22 (ToO) and Oct 27 (Santa's Workshop) orders showed up as Complete/Cancelled, and the order status says "Please contact Customer Service". The odd thing is, my HE from the Oct 27 order was shipped yesterday. Anyone else having the same issue? 

*Oh never mind, I just realized that all the order statuses are mucked up.

Edited by teohwp85

My Oct 22 (ToO) and Oct 27 (Santa's Workshop) orders showed up as Complete/Cancelled, and the order status says "Please contact Customer Service". The odd thing is, my HE from the Oct 27 was shipped yesterday. Anyone else having the same issue? 

Yes.  My Tower of Ornthac was on backordered status yesterday and says "please contact customer service" today with complete/cancelled next to the item.  I think there's something wrong with their website as all my previous shipped orders now say "in process".

Also, Santa's workshop has completely disappeared from the site. 

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy

My Tumber from SaH is listed as Cancelled/Complete, what does that mean?  It's the first one I've ordered so I'm hardly over the limit.  There'll be hell to pay if it is cancelled and the VIP points I put towards it are lost.  Lego are really confusing me these days and frankly I'm startting to lose faith in the company and the product.  Especially due to the unacceptable drop in quality with colour variations of what should be the same colour.  I even had a HH returned to me because of this! I'm beginning to think that this company has got too big and is in serious trouble.

My Tumber from SaH is listed as Cancelled/Complete, what does that mean?  It's the first one I've ordered so I'm hardly over the limit.  There'll be hell to pay if it is cancelled and the VIP points I put towards it are lost.  Lego are really confusing me these days and frankly I'm startting to lose faith in the company and the product.  Especially due to the unacceptable drop in quality with colour variations of what should be the same colour.  I even had a HH returned to me because of this! I'm beginning to think that this company has got too big and is in serious trouble.

If you truly think this (I don't think you do) then it would be completely ridiculous of you to stay in this business. You should Sell off off your stock and jump ship if you think this way (you don't).
  • Like 2

Guest TabbyBoy

If you truly think this (I don't think you do) then it would be completely ridiculous of you to stay in this business. You should Sell off off your stock and jump ship if you think this way (you don't).

I must say that things are changing at TLG and not necessarily for the better.  My strategy has changed and I've nearly moved from over 1000 sets of various sizes to about 200 large exclusives only.  The HH that was returned to me will be resold at some point (may BrinkLink the discoloured parts) to cover my initial outlay.  Working in QA for part of my career means I can only accept nothing but the best regarding quality, especially at Lego prices.  I was even going to buy a

I must say that things are changing at TLG and not necessarily for the better.  My strategy has changed and I've nearly moved from over 1000 sets of various sizes to about 200 large exclusives only.  The HH that was returned to me will be resold at some point (may BrinkLink the discoloured parts) to cover my initial outlay.  Working in QA for part of my career means I can only accept nothing but the best regarding quality, especially at Lego prices.  I was even going to buy a

Guest TabbyBoy

Try selling online?  :cheese:

I will once our classifieds are up and running as I'd rather give BP something back than overfeed the greedy fat cats of eBay/Amazon  I've sold a lot locally but, the catchment area is limited hence, a limited market.  Since buyers are often quite demanding, I will not post anything due to handling issues and time/cost of packaging and mailing trips.  My stash is pristine and I'm hoping the right buyer will collect when the time comes.

Yes.  My Tower of Ornthac was on backordered status yesterday and says "please contact customer service" today with complete/cancelled next to the item.  I think there's something wrong with their website as all my previous shipped orders now say "in process".

Also, Santa's workshop has completely disappeared from the site. 

I'm seeing the exact same thing.

38 pounds worth of town halls from target is epic. We will never know how 4 THs in a giant oversized frankenbox with absolutely zero padding survived the trip without developing creases and bumps and such. 4 HHs a while back did not have that luck, even though similarly packaged. But i guess all it takes is a single fall from the truck...

• Like 1