My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rec'd 1x PS from SAH today via FedEx.  38R4...box has a big crease down the front and a smaller one on the other side.  I think that's 8 out of my last 10 big sets that have come with significant damage :negative:   Don't know how everyone else gets minty-fresh boxes.  And none of them from Walmart.com, either.

Got two THs from LEGO Shop at Home (separate shipments). Both 38R4. One was lucky - air packets were on the side. Another one not so lucky - air packets pressed against the back of the box, and the shipping box was kinda shallow - major depression in the back of the box :-(  Sent them sad email. Will see what they say (would be interesting to see whether or not they are going to offer replacement option)

Edited by No More Monkeys

Got two THs from LEGO Shop at Home (separate shipments). Both 38R4. One was lucky - air packets were on the side. Another one not so lucky - air packets pressed against the back of the box, and the shipping box was kinda shallow - major depression in the back of the box :-( Sent them sad email. Will see what they say (would be interesting to see whether or not they are going to offer replacement option)

If it's with LEGO Shop at Home then watch out. If you call more more that 2-3 replacement in total that's when they will change your order process and all your orders will be going through cs backlog.

If it's with LEGO Shop at Home then watch out. If you call more more that 2-3 replacement in total that's when they will change your order process and all your orders will be going through cs backlog.

This is actually first time I had reason to complain. And mostly just to check if they offer replacement or not, to speculate a bit more...

Ordered 5x TH from Target, only 3 arrived (2 in one box, 1 in another)..first box said 38 LBS but only had 2 TH.  On the invoice was written "-2" in black pen.

I also had an order last week for 5 WVM from Target, they shipped a giant box with only 1 item inside.  

So obviously someone there is having big issues shipping items...

Ordered 5x TH from Target, only 3 arrived (2 in one box, 1 in another)..first box said 38 LBS but only had 2 TH.  On the invoice was written "-2" in black pen.

I also had an order last week for 5 WVM from Target, they shipped a giant box with only 1 item inside.  

best way to order from target is one at a time. but with vultures circling about a dying deer, u r taking a big risk doing that .

best way to order from target is one at a time. but with vultures circling about a dying deer, u r taking a big risk doing that .

Yeah, I would have loved to have done that....the ones that did arrive showed up in pretty good shape.  

I called Target and they issued a replacement order and the rep said they will "ship out tomorrow", but looking up the replacement order shows delivery expected 12/8/14....so it sounds like they may be expecting more shipments from Lego throughout the year (I think that is something like 54 days from now, so it doesn't seem like some sort of default replacement window).

Last time I ordered 6 WVM only 4 came. They need to start teaching packers how to count during training.

I had to call customer service 3 times.

The first time call got dropped midway through when the representative was checking whether there was a delivery error.

The second time spent 20 minutes and the guy didn't know what to do. He kept putting me on hold to ask someone (I'm guessing). He says there's no way he can do a refund. They will ship two more to me. I said it's out of stock and he replied maybe that's why you only got 4. Anyways he said he'll send me an email saying my order is good and when the item is available they will send two more. 

I received a return confirmation email stating I should return 2 WVM by some date. 

I called a third time. This time an experienced lady looked at my order and said the item is out of stock, I will issue a refund. Got my money refunded in 3 minutes. 

Good luck on your call to customer service.

Last time I ordered 6 WVM only 4 came. They need to start teaching packers how to count during training.

I had to call customer service 3 times.

The first time call got dropped midway through when the representative was checking whether there was a delivery error.

The second time spent 20 minutes and the guy didn't know what to do. He kept putting me on hold to ask someone (I'm guessing). He says there's no way he can do a refund. They will ship two more to me. I said it's out of stock and he replied maybe that's why you only got 4. Anyways he said he'll send me an email saying my order is good and when the item is available they will send two more. 

I received a return confirmation email stating I should return 2 WVM by some date. 

I called a third time. This time an experienced lady looked at my order and said the item is out of stock, I will issue a refund. Got my money refunded in 3 minutes. 

Good luck on your call to customer service.

Ok, interesting response..

On my WVM, they issued a refund, but my original order still shows that I need to return the 4 WVM by 1/15.  I asked the CS rep and they said "this is how we issue refunds".  I also had an order refunded in this way the week before due to another shipping mishap (shipped to wrong address)..same thing, refunded as a "return".

I know they have outsourced a lot of their CS operation, just like most US companies...there's not a lot of confidence on the other end of the phone when I call though, and that's concerning...

Got two THs from LEGO Shop at Home (separate shipments). Both 38R4. One was lucky - air packets were on the side. Another one not so lucky - air packets pressed against the back of the box, and the shipping box was kinda shallow - major depression in the back of the box :-(  Sent them sad email. Will see what they say (would be interesting to see whether or not they are going to offer replacement option)

My only one is the same. Major depression... called them, the rep said he couldn't do anything, 'they are not getting more in' (well, at least for now). he offered me 200 points. oh well...