My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My one HH from Amazon was just delivered via UPS, unfortunately with creases, a corner nearly ripped off, and a puncture on the back panel :negative:  Think it was like that to begin with, as the shipping box is in decent shape.

This makes me cringe as I have 2 on the way from Amazon.  But on the other hand, this problem is better than the problem of having no HH sets.

No, extra bar codes and old seal codes would mean someone's FBA stock, possibly comingled. But I guess not. Just old leftovers. Do complain to amazon via chat and offer to send photo

Gotcha, yeah, I just sent Amazon a message and said I could send pics over for them to look at.

Something hilarious.....

Got in some modulars from store to home today.

Slapped on the top of the box taped down was another smaller box not the same length.

Strong and sturdy. It had the free promo.

One fedex label for the taped up odd size non rectangle double box.

Imagine fedex liked it. (Sarcasm)

Product was great shape so it worked for me.

I got my maersk today from lego it has a 7 inch crease but its not too bad but I wish it had been perfect. If I ever sell it down the line that might hurt its value maybe. I'm not so sure I'm just a newbie. The promo was a mess though. Smashed in and ripped in two places. Is this something lego would fix for me? For a first time buyer on their site it didnt go exactly as planned but at same time it was just a free promo. Any suggestions?

Guest TabbyBoy

Even though my backordered 5x HH have just been shipped with my "account in review", I'm disappointed that the 2x VIP promotion seems to not apply in my case:

post-10054-0-08260500-1413031666.jpg

I've just visited SaH online and I have in fact only been given 439 VIP points for this order.  Since I'm walking on eggshells, do I call to complain or just accept it?  The order total is also wrong but, that may be because I had some Maersk 3Es that were cancelled and the total amount may still need to be updated.  I'll check my credit card statement in a few days.

Watch SaH like a hawk as I've been looking back and I was also short changed on the 22x VW Campers that I ordered 2 years ago during 2xVIP.

Edited by TabbyBoy