My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TabbyBoy

It looks like the ban hammer may land in the UK soon.  My original order below included 5x 3E which are still available with a limit of 5.  It first went to Customer Service, then changed to 2 and now cancelled.

post-10054-0-46419300-1412255120_thumb.j

I only have 15x 3E so what's the problem?  I have 10x HH so I expect that to go also.  The funny thing is that I've not sold a single set that came direct from Lego.

However, my girlfriend joined as a VIP last week and also ordered 5x 3E on my behalf which have just been shipped!  When they arrive, I'll email Lego saying that I got round their silly rules.  I have other VIPs on standby just in case.

Once this last order arrives, I'm spending all remaining VIP points just in case.  What on?  More 3Es of course!

If I do end up being banned, everything that myself, family and friends have bought within the last 90 days will be returned.

Edited by TabbyBoy

It looks like the ban hammer may land in the UK soon.  My original order below included 5x 3E which are still available with a limit of 5.  It first went to Customer Service, then changed to 2 and now cancelled.

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

I only have 15x 3E so what's the problem?  I have 10x HH so I expect that to go also.  The funny thing is that I've not sold a single set that came direct from Lego.

However, my girlfriend joined as a VIP last week and also ordered 5x 3E on my behalf which have just been shipped!  When they arrive, I'll email Lego saying that I got round their silly rules.  I have other VIPs on standby just in case.

Once this last order arrives, I'm spending all remaining VIP points just in case.  What on?  More 3Es of course!

If I do end up being banned, everything that myself, family and friends have bought within the last 90 days will be returned.

Honestly, you cannot get mad if you are banned with that order.  It reeks of "reseller."  

Guest TabbyBoy

Honestly, you cannot get mad if you are banned with that order.  It reeks of "reseller."  

This was my first order in months and actually one of my smallest.  They didn't bat an eyelid when I used multiple orders (same account) to get 98 Mars Rovers - the only sets I've actually sold from LEGO Shop at Home.  I just think that the time has come for them to crack down on the UK too as we've got away with it so far.  What really disturbed me today was the unretirement of 10235 that was definitely retired a few months ago.  This is a big deal to all of us I think and makes you wonder, what's being resurrected next?  The 3E is my current favourite and I was just been greedy I suppose even when ordering within limits.  I've been sent an email threatening a ban so my time may have come.  On to VIP account No.2 then.... ;-)

Some food for thought: this is my first year out of my dark ages - I only started building Lego as an adult in February of this year.

Until last week I have placed 7 total orders from the LEGO Shop at Home website total and 6 times for only a single item and no item ordered twice. Items were: Death Star, Benny, exo/RI, polar accessory set, t1, Mini Cooper, fairground mixer. Last week I panic ordered and bought a single GE before x2 VIP started. Then at midnight on Oct 1st I ordered Santa's workshop & delorean to make free shipping, then a few hours later after cashing my paycheck I ordered the Sandcrawler.

This afternoon I went to purchase PS and discovered that the LEGO Shop at Home website will no longer allow me to have my orders shipped to my work where all of my previous orders have been shipped to, and can now only be delivered to CC billing address which is my house. My guess is that the higher volume of ordering I am suddenly doing over the past week flagged something in their system which is requiring this.

Has anyone else had this happen? I am now reluctant to place my order for PS right now as a result.... Even tho I do most of my shopping at TRU I really like getting exclusives from lego VIP etc. and do not want to jeapordize my account

Edited by runormal