My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My orders during special events (May 4th, etc) usually take at least 1 day at customer service. The order I placed yesterday took less than 1 hour to become "in process". I highly doubt S @ **** saw any backlog at all.

Yes one of two things happened:

1) Either Lego got new Servers

or

2) The frenzy for the Star Wars sale far surpasses the 10/1 event and Lego did not get new Servers.

I'm going with option 2.

Note with my day job in the fulfillment industry, my backlog was not so much meant about the servers or Lego Customer Service but with the fulfillment house that services Lego.  I think they probably have a backlog and high volume of orders as compared to orders received on 9/30 but they probably can catch it up in 72 hours or so.  They are generally always timely though.  I have a lot of orders and they are all in process but none have shipped yet.

My Boscov orders say picked but show a weird ups tracking number that is obviously not a real tracking number. Does anyone else have this?

I believe if you click the non-UPS tracking # it will bring you to UPS tracking #, at least it did for me the other day.

I click on it and it just takes me back to my order history.  Tracking # is boscov then a bunch of numbers.

I have the same. I'm not going to worry about it yet.  I take it the status means that they have picked the items out of inventory and the tracking number is probably some internal number reference they use before they actually pack it up and print a UPS label.

Not sure if you guys still care, but just got a shipment confirmation from LEGO Shop at Home.

2 Workshops.   Ordered @ 9:30pm Pacific last night.

Also, for those that aren't aware.  Looks like the promo is in a box like the space man and not a poly bag.

• Like 1

All my S@ **** orders shipped .

What is a reasonable number of exclusive sets to purchase during a 2x vip month? I know no one knows the exact limits, but how far have ppl gone without issues?

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

What is a reasonable number of exclusive sets to purchase during a 2x vip month? I know no one knows the exact limits, but how far have ppl gone without issues?

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

depends on your prior purchases as well.

if you want to stay under the radar then 3-4.

otherwise :D roll the dice and place an order... by the way don't forget the affiliate link on top here... :D

Not sure if you guys still care, but just got a shipment confirmation from LEGO Shop at Home.

2 Workshops.   Ordered @ 9:30pm Pacific last night.

Also, for those that aren't aware.  Looks like the promo is in a box like the space man and not a poly bag.

Same here.  Ordered around the same time, and was surprised by the fast shipping confirmation.

The holiday promo sets have been coming in a box the last couple of years.