My order status

HH rom Sep 30 order (australian lego LEGO Shop at Home) went to "in process" today..

Same here (in Australia also), mine was ordered on September 19. I still have 1 HH order from October 1 sitting as back ordered.

Oh well I'm happy with 1 out of the 2 shipping, anything more is a bonus. :clapping:  

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My TRU Town Halls shipped from the warehouse in Georgia.

watch the seals and boxes. if you made multiple unit order. their packaging will be horrible.

if the transit is far. { like for me Georgia to CA}, these sets are going to be somewhat damaged. boxes will be most likely 7/10. mostly creases on one end.

this georgia one won't ship in lego cases even when you have perfect order.  i have had actually few of them appear with one of the two seals cut.

Edited by newbie77
  • Like 1

Some food for thought: this is my first year out of my dark ages - I only started building Lego as an adult in February of this year.

Until last week I have placed 7 total orders from the LEGO Shop at Home website total and 6 times for only a single item and no item ordered twice. Items were: Death Star, Benny, exo/RI, polar accessory set, t1, Mini Cooper, fairground mixer. Last week I panic ordered and bought a single GE before x2 VIP started. Then at midnight on Oct 1st I ordered Santa's workshop & delorean to make free shipping, then a few hours later after cashing my paycheck I ordered the Sandcrawler.

This afternoon I went to purchase PS and discovered that the LEGO Shop at Home website will no longer allow me to have my orders shipped to my work where all of my previous orders have been shipped to, and can now only be delivered to CC billing address which is my house. My guess is that the higher volume of ordering I am suddenly doing over the past week flagged something in their system which is requiring this.

Has anyone else had this happen? I am now reluctant to place my order for PS right now as a result.... Even tho I do most of my shopping at TRU I really like getting exclusives from lego VIP etc. and do not want to jeapordize my account

LEGO Shop at Home checks addresses and won't ship to certain ones - for example, freight forwarders/brokers/package companies.  Maybe because it knows that you aren't a residential address, that it has locked out your commercial address.  I think that you have nothing to worry about.

• Like 1

Got my boscov order in.  Sets came in great shape except for my b-wing has a slight crease, nothing major.  All sets did have a little white price tag on them though.  Overall very pleased with them.  Will buy from again.

Same here. Just received the first of several expected packages today. 3 bike shops and 1 cantina so far. Everything is in great shape, except for the annoying white price stickers. Nothing a few minutes with a hair dryer can't fix though. Very pleased with this company, and will most certainly buy from them again if they dare to put lego on sale at 32% off again!

My LEGO Shop at Home orders are starting to come in

Maersk EEEE - Qty 1 - 24R4

Maersk EEEE - Qty 1 - 33R4

PS - Qty 1 - 38R4

WVM - Qty 1 - 51R3

WVM - Qty 1 - 38R4 (fairly fresh production)

Christmas Holiday Set 1 of 2 - Qty 2 - 28O4

Christmas Holiday Set 2 of 2 - Qty 3 - 27O4

Will report more as it comes in.

My LEGO Shop at Home orders are starting to come in

Maersk EEEE - Qty 1 - 24R4

Maersk EEEE - Qty 1 - 33R4

PS - Qty 1 - 38R4

WVM - Qty 1 - 51R3

WVM - Qty 1 - 38R4 (fairly fresh production)

Christmas Holiday Set 1 of 2 - Qty 2 - 28O4

Christmas Holiday Set 2 of 2 - Qty 3 - 27O4

Will report more as it comes in.

You received set 2 of 2? I thought those weren't available until November...?

Guest TabbyBoy

My 5x HH have gone from "backordered" to "in process" - hmmm.... does that mean I'm being denied these as well as the 5x 3E or Lego have found some dusty battered boxes in a damp cellar that a reseller like me deserves?  At least Santa's Workshop has just been shipped.