My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ordered 4 TH from Target last week. some imbecile decided to make a very large box and throw them all in it with no protection what so ever. 2 were ok, 1 had broken seals and the fourth box ripped and the bags were chilling out in the shipping box

I have literally stopped ordering

1. Multiples from target ( all orders are single set only. They were packed well except the three GE which I returned. Ratio of better packaging and near mint box. 98%

2. No orders from TRU.

I tried ordering multiples. Exact lego cases like 2 tumblers. 4 t1 campers. 2ssd. And the ratio of sets arriving damaged were @ 50-50. I did find out that all 100% packages shipped from forest park Georgia were either with damaged boxes or opened and reseated packages.

So I figured it's literally not worth the trouble. :)

3. Walmart: all sets I am receiving from walmart 100% mint box and perfect packaging. Even the one shipped from Marcy, ny

ordered 4 TH from Target last week. some imbecile decided to make a very large box and throw them all in it with no protection what so ever. 2 were ok, 1 had broken seals and the fourth box ripped and the bags were chilling out in the shipping box

:console:

On the bright side they were still all in the shipping box.....I hope....

Target 2x Town Hall order arrived today. Expecting the factory LEGO box and seeing an oversized Target box with collapsed sides was disappointing. I open the box, remove a TH, very minor damage to the top, not bad, then what the hell is that? It's a Tower Bridge. I suppose I should be happy getting a set worth $40 more, but that set was never on my radar.

• Like 3

Target 2x Town Hall order arrived today. Expecting the factory LEGO box and seeing an oversized Target box with collapsed sides was disappointing. I open the box, remove a TH, very minor damage to the top, not bad, then what the hell is that? It's a Tower Bridge. I suppose I should be happy getting a set worth $40 more, but that set was never on my radar.

A $40 discount on Tower Bridge is nice, but honestly I'd much rather have the Town Hall.  I'm just not a fan of Tower Bridge at all, personally and investment wise, at least in the US.

Makes me wonder what Target is shipping in my Town Hall order.

A $40 discount on Tower Bridge is nice, but honestly I'd much rather have the Town Hall.  I'm just not a fan of Tower Bridge at all, personally and investment wise, at least in the US.

Makes me wonder what Target is shipping in my Town Hall order.

let us see what we will get from Target on the supposed HH.

maybe we will all be getting VCs. lol