My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a bad feeling my Amazon orders from yesterday will be my most expensive pancakes to date :(

I actually received two Town Halls yesterday in really nice condition, as well as my 2 Haunted Houses from a couple weeks ago.  The only thing wrong with my Town Halls was a small tear on the art on the back a couple inches long, but that was obviously there before shipment.

For those who ordered hh from

Target and got an email

To ok a delayed delivery date (but no option to approve when clicking the link)...do u guys just call target or not do anything?

i have gotten this in the past and also with this recent order and for now do nothing and let it ride.  

call CS they will tell you it is out of stock - see it says so on the website and cancel your order on the spot after making you waste a lot of time on hold.

i think this is basically a trick to get you into accepting that they can cancel the order quicker.

they can still cancel either way.

i'm not optimistic at this point about these recent target HHs.

Edited by cladner

Either IT ineptitude or outright manipulation.

I've had the same happen numerous times - call and speak to support and they have no idea how you are supposed to click approve delay.

In the past I just wait.  Sometimes the order is canceled.  Sometimes it is fulfilled.

If I had to guess I think there is a backorder time limit in Target's system - if it doesn't ship in xx days or the inventory isn't forecasted it cancels.

Amazon just shipped me 2x HH and 1x SSD.

In one box.

You can imagine my anticipation...

SSD would be just fine. that box is sturdy...

with regard to HH i am not sure :). all depends on the arrow in the box. if they put two HH by the side of SSD with arrow pointing up :) most likely you would be fine. otherwise you will have to waste some time on the HH :)

Guest TabbyBoy

Here's the 5x HH that I picked up last night that only cost me 10x Mars Rovers:

post-10054-0-16581100-1414775311_thumb.j

I'm hoping that I'm allowed to feel smug and say, "Nar Nar Na Ner Ner !!!"

:dancing:

RE: Amazon and Five Armies Battle,

Talked to customer service and they said to ask about getting the set replaced next week as their system won't allow them to create a replacement until the item is made available on amazon again.

the set is available on amazon thats the same line they gave me.

send them this link which shows what you purchsed which is the incorrectly labeled one that you bought:   http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00J4S99ZQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

send them this link which shows they have another listing for the same product at a different price:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00J4S99FG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

then go to your amazon orders page, click on your order and copy and send the link to your invoice.

first link and invoice link establish what product you purchased.

the invoice will say 5 armies and has no picture.  the picture is irrelevent.

then you show them the link that has the 59.99 price and is IN STOCK.

then you say why are you having me buy something at one price, say you are out of stock but it is in stock and now you want me to pay a higher price?

that's a bait and switch.

I think i'm going to have to make a call to my better business bureau.

worked for me though i didn't have to make any threats about calling anybody since it was obvious their mistake.

Edited by cladner

My 5 armies from YoYo arrived as Witch Kings this morning, so they are going back.  Oh well, it was worth a shot.  YoYo refused to send the correct sets, so I filed a claim on Amazon.  I know YoYo/Quidsi/Amazon are all the same, so the claim won't do anything, but its the principle.

Me too...

SSD + HH + HH + 6862

all shipped together now...

Let's see how "power armor" that thing really is, I guess

Plus they charged me almost $10 for "Free Shipping" on one of the HH. Marvelous!

Edited by Grynn