My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPS delivered 5 of my RIs from Target.com....to an Amazon warehouse about 10 miles away :negative:   Called UPS, and the CSR wondered how the driver managed to do that, as there was only 1 package going to Amazon (not to mention the obvious Target box, unless it was shipped in a LEGO box).  UPS continues to lower the bar in my area.

UPS delivered 5 of my RIs from Target.com....to an Amazon warehouse about 10 miles away :negative:   Called UPS, and the CSR wondered how the driver managed to do that, as there was only 1 package going to Amazon (not to mention the obvious Target box, unless it was shipped in a LEGO box).  UPS continues to lower the bar in my area.

That happened to me once a few years ago. Bought a videogame from EA's site and somehow UPS delivered it to a local Walmart. Had to get their management to find it and they gave me a $25 gift card for the trouble.

• Like 1

That happened to me once a few years ago. Bought a videogame from EA's site and somehow UPS delivered it to a local Walmart. Had to get their management to find it and they gave me a $25 gift card for the trouble.

Bad thing is that I wasn't able to get any contact info for the Amazon warehouse, so I just have to hope that they didn't open and/or damage the LEGO boxes.

toywiz order for Slave is now cancelled and amount refunded.

Me, too.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing Toywiz.com! We regret to inform you that your order has been canceled. 

Unfortunately there was an issue when posting this item to our website and the wrong price was put up. 

The issue will be resolved and the correct listing will be up shortly. If you would still like the item please replace your order.

We hope to see you again!

Thank you,

Alexandra

Toywiz.com

• Like 1

This is the mail I got from toywhiz....

Dear valued poor customer,

We never would have noticed the pricing error on our UCS slave 1 if more people were like you and only ordered one. We aren't sure if it's because you didn't want to blow your cover as a reseller or your crappy public servant job only pays you enough to only afford one but nevertheless your order has been cancelled. We only realized our mistake after there was a huge spike in orders yesterday, most orders involving huge amounts of the set. Please inform your reseller scum friends that maybe if they were a little less blatant we probably would have not been made aware of our pricing error. This is why you guys over there can't have nice things. We now have a list of all the reseller scum and will be banning them from further purchases. (Maybe Y'all can have a toywhiz.com ban hammer badge now) In closing we would just like to apologize to you for being such a broke ass, this was never meant to hurt the little people,

Toywhiz.com

• Like 6

We never would have noticed the pricing error on our UCS slave 1 if more people were like you and only ordered one. We aren't sure if it's because you didn't want to blow your cover as a reseller or your crappy public servant job only pays you enough to only afford one but nevertheless your order has been cancelled. We only realized our mistake after there was a huge spike in orders yesterday, most orders involving huge amounts of the set. Please inform your reseller scum friends that maybe if they were a little less blatant we probably would have not been made aware of our pricing error. This is why you guys over there can't have nice things. We now have a list of all the reseller scum and will be banning them from further purchases. (Maybe Y'all can have a toywhiz.com ban hammer badge now) In closing we would just like to apologize to you for being such a broke ass, this was never meant to hurt the little people,

Toywhiz.com

Wow, that is hash. You need to keep this message so when Toywhiz comes up again in the daily deals you can prove to everyone they aren't a company BP members want to deal with. I only ordered 1 also because of this exact reason but I got the other less blunt message that someone else posted. A simple sorry, this was a pricing error would have been fine.

Edited by Legodog
  • Like 1

Wow, that is hash. You need to keep this message so when Toywhiz comes up again in the daily deals you can prove to everyone they aren't a company BP members want to deal with. I only ordered 1 also because of this exact reason but I got the other less blunt message that someone else posted.

I think it's because it's from Toywhiz...Toywiz on the other hand is much more professional and loves resellers.

• Like 2

got mutiple orders of various sets stuck "In Warehouse" at LEGO Shop at Home ... no signs of shipping yet ... not even the polys ... got stuff ordered on the 30th of december still saying "In Warehouse" ...

anyone have a similar experience with this?

none in warehouse - all orders placed on 12/26 12/27, 1/1 are either "COMPLETE",  "Waiting for new stock(creative suitcases)" or partially shipped/partially backordered (micro MF as filler is still backordred but polys and other sets have all shipped).

got mutiple orders of various sets stuck "In Warehouse" at LEGO Shop at Home ... no signs of shipping yet ... not even the polys ... got stuff ordered on the 30th of december still saying "In Warehouse" ...

anyone have a similar experience with this?

The same here for my order, in europe.

Maybe it's because they have tons of work and lots of employees on vacation. :huh:

Toywhiz.com

Ahem... I think that's a rather ambitious assessment of what happened. Even if we all ordered 1, the orders still would have been cancelled. This is the sme company that offers to buy hot items from reseller scum like us at msrp, then doubles and triples the price when they go to sell it.

Sound familiar??

Ahem... I think that's a rather ambitious assessment of what happened. Even if we all ordered 1, the orders still would have been cancelled. This is the sme company that offers to buy hot items from reseller scum like us at msrp, then doubles and triples the price when they go to sell it.

Sound familiar??

It was a joke.....laugh a little, you will live longer.
  • Like 2

Amazon UK sent me some inedible pancakes and a new Christmas tree today...despite my amazing decorating skills, apparently the wife is not really feeling the same Christmas spirit.

ML6e5xKl.jpg

Edit: whoa...somehow Toywhiz saw my post already and just sent me a rude email about my Cargomas Tree...crazy.

Edited by LegoManiacc
  • Like 5

Amazon UK sent me some inedible pancakes and a new Christmas tree today...despite my amazing decorating skills, apparently the wife is not really feeling the same Christmas spirit.

ML6e5xKl.jpg

Edit: whoa...somehow Toywhiz saw my post already and just sent me a rude email about my Cargomas Tree...crazy.

impressive yet scary

ML6e5xKl.jpg

My 14 I ordered would look small compared to that. How many are there in that tree? And how many were crushed? I received 11 of mine today and 2 were crushed. 1 badly. Edited by Legodog

My 14 I got would look small compared to that. How many are there in that tree? And how many were crushed? I received 11 of mine today and 2 were crushed. 1 badly.

I think I got 50 in there, sadly none of the red variety exciter1...I'd be a happy man if so.

8 of mine are in rough shape from boxes that arrived like this:

Vn44Q9ll.jpg