My order status

I think I got 50 in there, sadly none of the red variety exciter1...I'd be a happy man if so.

8 of mine are in rough shape from boxes that arrived like this:

Vn44Q9ll.jpg

My boxes looked the same way. Half way ripped open. They seem like pretty flimsy boxes for shipping them so far.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I got 50 in there, sadly none of the red variety exciter1...I'd be a happy man if so.

8 of mine are in rough shape from boxes that arrived like this:

Vn44Q9ll.jpg

My boxes looked the same way. Half way ripped open. They seem like pretty flimsy boxes for shipping them so far.

I received in my 3 R2's from Toys R Us I ordered last week.  They came in as 36R4.

Stick a fork in it, take it to the bank and sell it like hot cakes in the Toys R Us parking lot.

Nicely done! I was able to get in an order for 1 of those when they popped up last week but it was cancelled. TRUs shopping cart and checkout process can be infuriating sometimes...

Time to call Marvel, they are definitely related to Disney in the fact they generate the labels when they sell out and don't do anything until you call.  

Still 2 trackings (Malibu Mansion and Daily Bugle) that were "generated" on the 29th and have not shipped.

Disney did that to me a lot last year on the Monsters Inc 10pack deluxe figure sets they clearance for $20 and some other clearnace stuff.  If they sold out its fine just cancel them instead of generating labels.

42000 Technic Racers from 1/5 Amazon Spain orders are starting to ship.

Mine haven't shipped yet. Still listed as "Estimated Delivery: We need more time to provide an estimated correct date. We will notify you by email when we have an estimated delivery date.". If yours shipped hopefully I will get a notice of mine shipping soon. I ordered them about 30 seconds after someone posted the deal so my order can't be much further behind yours.

Mine haven't shipped yet. Still listed as "Estimated Delivery: We need more time to provide an estimated correct date. We will notify you by email when we have an estimated delivery date.". If yours shipped hopefully I will get a notice of mine shipping soon. I ordered them about 30 seconds after someone posted the deal so my order can't be much further behind yours.

I was that someone, so mine should have been 1st in line.