My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rec'd two Santa's Workshops from TRU.com, one per oversized box.  Problem was, one of the boxes was oversized in one dimension (13 inches tall for a 2 1/2 inch tall set) and undersized lengthwise.  They jammed it into the box to make it fit, causing a huge crease ring on all sides, then the bottom panel was blown outward.

Very bummed out that my five batcaves from target were lost. Says it was delivered to me on the 16th but nothing showed up. Called UPS and USPS to check on it but got no useful info. At least target refunded me the purchase price. Now im left with a stock of batcaves i wish was a little bigger for next year.

On a good note, my order of family houses just arrived from Christianbook.com in perfect condition and all individually boxed and ready to for next selling season.

Anyone here that ordered the Wii u adapters get shorted? They sent me two instead of 3, guess that's what I get for rushing the order for next day shipping.

I received 3.

Note to self.  Do not order LEGO power functions with Jedi Defenders.

Instead of putting the power functions to the side of the Defenders they toss them in the bottom of the box and then put the Jedi Defenders on top.  You can guess what happened to the bottom one.

Ugh, I also don't understand why they put boxes front down and sometimes the poly in first???

I received 3.

Ugh, I also don't understand why they put boxes front down and sometimes the poly in first???

keychains too, they did that on last months orders.  Had a keychain leg stuck in R2 or whatever it was I ordered.

Whatever it is they seem to throw it in first and the sets on top.

That sucks man, I did rush shipping as well but did get all 3.

Speaking of which, big thanks to xeeeej on that one!

Glad you were able to get some!  They're still selling for 3-5x msrp, and probably will be for a while unless a flood of stock comes in from somewhere.

(side note:  I had 500 of these on order from Az UK, but they canceled them due to stock shortage.  *weeps softly*)

Glad you were able to get some!  They're still selling for 3-5x msrp, and probably will be for a while unless a flood of stock comes in from somewhere.

(side note:  I had 500 of these on order from Az UK, but they canceled them due to stock shortage.  *weeps softly*)

That would have been huge, sorry to hear.  I have seen this:

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/39241/more-gamecube-controllers-and-adapters-promised-by-nintendo

• Like 1

Finally got my Dancing Groot order placed on 12/5 from TRU. Got multiple emails stating delay due to yada yada.

Open the box today and see 1 Groot, ok no big they sent 1 and the other 4 should come in another box. After looking at the invoice it states that this shipment contains 5 units! WTF! they sent me 1 and say it should be 5. I called immediately and described the situation to a CSR. Told me to call back in a day to follow up on the case. I just don't want to be Fd by TRU giving me 1 and saying they sent 5, be out $40 plus tax. I took pictures of the box and everything. The box isn't even big enough to fit 5. So hopefully I will either get refunded or sent 4 more which I will return most likely due to timing.  UGH.

Ouch, that would have been a big payday, sorry. Those things were gold, they sold faster than the MC sets that have been keeping me busy, and at a much better return of 2.25x after fees/shipping. Thanks again for the heads up...according to exciter's post, there's hope yet for more.

Finally got my Dancing Groot order placed on 12/5 from TRU. Got multiple emails stating delay due to yada yada.

Open the box today and see 1 Groot, ok no big they sent 1 and the other 4 should come in another box. After looking at the invoice it states that this shipment contains 5 units! WTF! they sent me 1 and say it should be 5. I called immediately and described the situation to a CSR. Told me to call back in a day to follow up on the case. I just don't want to be Fd by TRU giving me 1 and saying they sent 5, be out $40 plus tax. I took pictures of the box and everything. The box isn't even big enough to fit 5. So hopefully I will either get refunded or sent 4 more which I will return most likely due to timing.  UGH.

I had an order of 2 seaside houses and 2 Daily Bugles show up missing one of the Daily Bugles. Same deal where the box wouldn't have been big enough to fit them all. TRU refunded my money with no hassle at all. It took about 3 business days for me to get the refund confirmation.

FAO.com cancelled 2 of 4 of my HEs (placed in the same order), saying I requested cancellation.  The others shipped 4 days ago.  Placed the order as soon as they were gone from TGT.  Anyone else have HEs cancelled by FAO?

One of my orders was cancelled.  It was actually the first of the orders I placed.  Someone else then said they were able to get a couple the following day.

• Like 1

One of my orders was cancelled.  It was actually the first of the orders I placed.  Someone else then said they were able to get a couple the following day.

My order for 2 from the 16th (2 days later) was cancelled but mostly orders from 14th have shipped. Still have one order partially shipped, with others "..located in stock"

Thanks again, tdw!