My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone else been having problems with their Target orders?  I just received 3 in a row with incorrect quantities.  Orders with qty 2, 8, and 8 all just showed up with 1 item.  Straightened it out with CS but seems really odd...

Yes. Something clearly went wrong on the packing line. Almost every box we have received last two days is wrong. Not good.

Has anyone else been having problems with their Target orders?  I just received 3 in a row with incorrect quantities.  Orders with qty 2, 8, and 8 all just showed up with 1 item.  Straightened it out with CS but seems really odd...

They can have issues when it gets busy, but at least for me, I've only ever had 2 problems with them.The biggest pain is just calling in and waiting on hold to fix it...hold times are long this time of year.

Unfortunately, one of my two problems was a big one and took multiple calls to sort out...I got someone elses order instead of my 4 R2-D2s when they were selling the last of them:

Hw7nboXl.png

Couple weeks ago I got a duplo bucket set instead of a frozen karaoke from target.

Took about 5 calls to sort out and I finally just took it back to the store and explained/returned it.

Phone support never could get a ups shipping label emailed to me for some reason for the exchange.

Then the guy told me to just take it to a ups store and there would be a label waiting there for me.   Tried, ups guy laughed.

Target support could use an upgrade.

just got a cancellation for 1 of my AA from shop at home.. good news is I still got 4 coming =) 

Was just going to ask if anyone was having issues with their AA orders from LEGO Shop at Home. I ordered two Monday night and both still sitting in warehouse.

My toys r us order from Sunday is missing one of the Daily Bugles I ordered.

Also my cyber Monday Kingdoms Joust order was missing the 2/2 skating set. I emailed customer support and already received a shipping notification for the replacement set.

Edited by Jondog21

Was just going to ask if anyone was having issues with their AA orders from LEGO Shop at Home. I ordered two Monday night and both still sitting in warehouse.

I had been meaning to get this set for awhile and finally ordered one on Monday night.  It finally shipped yesterday and I am supposed to receive it tomorrow.  If AA is truly gone for good, I cut it way too close for comfort and nearly missed out on this completely.

Yes, I ordered 2 Bat Caves and 2 Forest Police Stations. The Bat Caves came as ordered, but I only received 1 Police Station.