My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ordered a TB yesterday for 2x points, saying oss & will ship in 30 days. But it was shipped today and will get here on 24th (but I'll be out of town). How weird is that?

I ordered in the morning and they were listed as "available" and later that day saw the OOS 30 days.  I've seen that before on another one though where it shipped right away yet said the 30 days.  

I know I'm ironically contributing to the spam with this note, but isn't it a but superfluous to report on the potential delivery of a basic transaction?

While your post was in the daily deal thread I see it has been moved to the proper thread as was the original post.

I will say that you are not being erroneous in your comment on the vociferous emanations of a delivery status that was misguided in a locative posting logistical navigational informational status update of a thread divergence. :)

While your post was in the daily deal thread I see it has been moved to the proper thread as was the original post.

I will say that you are not being erroneous in your comment on the vociferous emanations of a delivery status that was misguided in a locative posting logistical navigational informational status update of a thread divergence. :)

Trek's drunk again.

It's 5 o'clock somewhere.

My head just exploded.
  • Like 1

So Kmart and SYW has never seemed worth the trouble for me.  But with $10 free, I decided to give them another chance.  Ordered 5 Microfighters 75030 (Mil.Falcons).  Just received them (shipped loose in a plastic bag... but undamaged): 2 MF's, 2 Tie Fighters, and an X-wing.  I hate you guys.

Marvelstore shipped one of my orders missing items and never issued a refund until I called. And cancelled my other order without an email either. Check your orders everyone cuz I gotta feeling ugliness is upon us. Any company who over sells and doesn't automatically issue refunds is not good.

I have ordered from Marvel Store plenty of times and never had a problem. They will sometimes ship a portion of your order and not ship the rest for a week or more, but it all comes eventually. It is a subsidiary of the Disney Store online and I wouldn't be worried at all about them fixing whatever might be wrong.