My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it doesn't look like I'll be ordering anything big from Amazon for a while.  It appears that all of these stock reappearances of one or two at a time may be them cleaning out sub-par inventory.  I just received one package for 3 orders.  The shipping box was in decent shape, but all 3 items are in bad shape (deep scuffs, crushing, bent flaps, stickers, etc.) and should have been AWH items.  I very rarely return anything, but all three of these are going back...

The ToO has an FBA sticker - either Amazon ruined someone's inventory or some of you are sending in some really crappy items!   :cheese:

Miracles do happen.. 4 TH from TRU order place early AM on 1/10 actually shipped today.. Was waiting on cancellation like the last ones I caught but this time they shipped. Am I concerned there is only one tracking number? Maybe just a little..

Also, received all my Rovers today. Seals older than my previous batch, all 51S3. No new run, sorry.

• Like 3

Miracles do happen.. 4 TH from TRU order place early AM on 1/10 actually shipped today.. Was waiting on cancellation like the last ones I caught but this time they shipped. Am I concerned there is only one tracking number? Maybe just a little..

Also, received all my Rovers today. Seals older than my previous batch, all 51S3. No new run, sorry.

How does one become your new best friend?

Frickin' amazing find on those rovers.

How does one become your new best friend?

Frickin' amazing find on those rovers.

Most people start with a PM! : )

BTW - I saw another post about what you do for a living.. I used to work in same field but on commercial side, so I know you have the skills to script and alert. Only problem for me is actually being online to make the purchase when it happens!

• Like 1

BTW - I saw another post about what you do for a living.. I used to work in same field but on commercial side, so I know you have the skills to script and alert. Only problem for me is actually being online to make the purchase when it happens!

Automate checkout, if you can do some simple scripting and alerting, take the next step.

Trek, just have your family and friends do it for you.

Touche.  Very good memory.  F&F is helping out with SW.  Perhaps we should add F&F to the abbreviations thread.

Has anyone on here actually hired a programming company to write that for them? Perhaps I should look at that...

Some day you, BA and I are going to need to hit a center point for all three of us to drive and have dinner and visit.  If we all converged equal distances from home perhaps we would end up somewhere in mid east Indiana or Ohio and could eat a meal and check out a Walmart in the middle of nowhere.  As a kid I remember when we had a farm that we drove to for the weekends there was a small grocery store and it was always fun because most of the times the milk was expired.  Not sure they make them that remote any more.

Automate checkout, if you can do some simple scripting and alerting, take the next step.

I've tried and failed miserably. I don't have the skills, unfortunately, and the wife seems to be okay with the laptop by the bed at night. She sleeps right through it. I am very dedicated to the task, especially with so many exclusives disappearing right now and being super selective on my buying since space is such an issue.

Funny thing about the rovers, I was downstairs exercising in the early afternoon and still had time to run up and snag them. I was very surprised to get all the way through checkout and even more surprised they shipped. On a roll right now, but expect it to end soon.

Indeed!  Mucho props to @toycrazedchris for alerting me to the HE's on AMZ the other day.  Arrived minutes ago and in excellent shape with seal codes 04R4.

SAH partial shipment arrived today as well.  I only had the nerve to get three flower carts, two AT-DP, and two mini-golf across three separate orders.  The remaining items that have yet to ship are those pesky SW.

BTW - I have been working on my own version of an alert system using Python.  I've outlined a framework and integrated a way to send me text messages so far.  Just need to put it altogether.

I was planning to just scrape the actual product page for each retailer every few minutes.  The hard part is preventing myself from being banned so I was thinking of going through some free (unreliable) proxy servers.  :scratchhead:

Automating checkout will be cake after that!  :wink:

Indeed!  Mucho props to @toycrazedchris for alerting me to the HE's on AMZ the other day.  Arrived minutes ago and in excellent shape with seal codes 04R4.

SAH partial shipment arrived today as well.  I only had the nerve to get three flower carts, two AT-DP, and two mini-golf across three separate orders.  The remaining items that have yet to ship are those pesky SW.

BTW - I have been working on my own version of an alert system using Python.  I've outlined a framework and integrated a way to send me text messages so far.  Just need to put it altogether.

I was planning to just scrape the actual product page for each retailer every few minutes.  The hard part is preventing myself from being banned so I was thinking of going through some free (unreliable) proxy servers.  :scratchhead:

Automating checkout will be cake after that!  :wink:

Just pay for a VM and a dev environment if you are serious about it.

Placed order yesterday for Santa Workshop's when they came back in stock for 2.

Order went to complete and got a tracking # this afternoon.

Order placed 4 days ago for 2 on 1/10/14 - still listed as backordered and got email today telling me it will take a little longer to fulfill this order.

both orders from the same VIP account.

Last In, First Out.

Got two packages from Amazon. Horizon Express in minty condition.

Santa's Workshop. FBA sticker. Can see tear in box under FBA sticker. No idea why Amazon keeps sending me FBA stuff. Guessing they are confiscating inventory from people that don't pay?

I just recieved a ToO with a hole in the box that was partially covered with a sticker . Not a FBA one but still.

Got two packages from Amazon.  Horizon Express in minty condition.

Santa's Workshop.  FBA sticker.  Can see tear in box under FBA sticker.  No idea why Amazon keeps sending me FBA stuff.  Guessing they are confiscating inventory from people that don't pay?

It's how FBA works with commingled inventory from multiple merchants. All inventory is available to be shipped for an order from any merchant on the site including Amazon proper. 

It's how FBA works with commingled inventory from multiple merchants. All inventory is available to be shipped for an order from any merchant on the site including Amazon proper. 

Well then it makes sense at least.  Kinda weird tho that I could get dinged when Amazon would send someone a beat up item in my name...

I have no luck with receiving The Simpsons House from Amazon. It was one of the first sets I bought since my return to Lego back in May, and it never arrived. But Amazon shipped a replacement free of charge.

I hadn't opened it yet, even though I bought it to build, so when I saw the chance to buy a like new one from Amazon Warehouse Deals, I jumped on it, since I'd now be able to hold my original for investment. But now the "like new" set from AWD has gone missing too. Amazon refunded my money and then had me order a new one at full price and then refunded the difference in price. Now to see if I'm able to get myself to actually open it and build it when it arrives :)

Edited by Jondog21

Well then it makes sense at least. Kinda weird tho that I could get dinged when Amazon would send someone a beat up item in my name...

Commingled inventory isn't usually labeled. It's probably inventory Amazon 'found' that they have already reimbursed sellers for or units Amazon actually purchased from FBA sellers to fulfill their orders when they oversell stock.

42000 Grand Prix is 80 EUR for 3 on AMZ ES. About $340 for 3 shipped. A little more than the 72 EUR from a couple weeks ago but still good for a set hitting $200 already.

There is a 3-4 week wait to ship so I'm not positive we get these. They have a similar deal with the 42006.

still haven't recieved shipping notification on last week's order