My order status

42000 Grand Prix is 80 EUR for 3 on AMZ ES. About $340 for 3 shipped. A little more than the 72 EUR from a couple weeks ago but still good for a set hitting $200 already.

There is a 3-4 week wait to ship so I'm not positive we get these. They have a similar deal with the 42006.

I'm still waiting for the 2 I ordered on the 5th to ship. I'm getting the sinking suspicion that they may never ship....

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just wanted to recall the day when 42000 can be had on AmazonUK for $78 shipped ... boy those were the good ol days ... haha

i really want to put in an order for the racers on AmazonES but has anyone that ordered from there received their racers yet? im fearing a cancellation on their part for not being able to have these in stock!

My orders from 12/30 and 1/5 have shipped, but I haven't received them yet.  (slow boat!)

I can say with medium confidence that if you order, you will get them.

Just got a UCS X-wing 10240 today from Target.  Seal code 11R3 !  May be a return?  The box isn't bad... but it's not good either... some creases and wear... worse on the back side than on the front.  I think I'll return it.  They won't offer 10% off or anything at Target, will they?

just wanted to recall the day when 42000 can be had on AmazonUK for $78 shipped ... boy those were the good ol days ... haha

i really want to put in an order for the racers on AmazonES but has anyone that ordered from there received their racers yet? im fearing a cancellation on their part for not being able to have these in stock!

Just got email today that my 1/5 or is expected to ship 2/25 :(

Just got a UCS X-wing 10240 today from Target.  Seal code 11R3 !  May be a return?  The box isn't bad... but it's not good either... some creases and wear... worse on the back side than on the front.  I think I'll return it.  They won't offer 10% off or anything at Target, will they?

one of the ones I bought in store yesterday is also 11R3

everyone who bought the family houses on ebay that paid, did you guys get shipping confirmation? just wanna make sure this guy is legit!

Not yet either... But it's a holiday weekend.

I wouldn't worry too much though.

Here's a huge list of feedback he left for those who bought the Family House:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=autosupplies4u&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOthers

Anyone done more than one order of the 42000 from amazon Spain? I'm thinking another 3 but don't want to get hit with the Spanish banhammer. 

It's now a #1 seller in it's category there. I really don't know where they are getting all of these and why they won't have them for a month. Must be on a barge coming up the Guadalquivir. 

Anyone done more than one order of the 42000 from amazon Spain? I'm thinking another 3 but don't want to get hit with the Spanish banhammer.

It's now a #1 seller in it's category there. I really don't know where they are getting all of these and why they won't have them for a month. Must be on a barge coming up the Guadalquivir.

i placed another one once the one week wait period was up. I doubt they will ban you as long as you are not circumventing their limits .
  • Like 1

nah, just one order, shipping is very expensive from spain for some reason and im sure my CC will get slapped with foreign transaction fee as i was not able to change the currency to USD. i also have a decent stash of these already from winter 2013 (.uk sale)

nah, just one order, shipping is very expensive from spain for some reason and im sure my CC will get slapped with foreign transaction fee as i was not able to change the currency to USD. i also have a decent stash of these already from winter 2013 (.uk sale)

I just did another order. $338 USD shipped for three. More than my first order ($313) from a few weeks ago but even with a transaction fee that's a slam dunk. It's buy 2 get one free if you go on current US sales.