My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just called Amazon...8 min on phone...just told them there was a lower price today and that I had a screen shot. They did not ask for screen shot proof.

resigned myself to defeat but reading all these successes I find myself trying again.  I must be a glutton for punishment as I am on the phone and now getting stonewalled, again.  LOL

p.s. it would be hilarious if you guys really were just simultainiously trolling, and this price never happened... lol

Edited by vexxet

resigned myself to defeat but reading all these successes I find myself trying again.  I must be a glutton for punishment as I am on the phone and now getting stonewalled, again.  LOL

p.s. it would be hilarious if you guys really were just simultainiously trolling, and this price never happened... lol

Like I said it depends on the agent helping you.  You probably kept getting their snootiest agents :D

• Like 1

Like I said it depends on the agent helping you.  You probably kept getting their snootiest agents :D

If I dont get it done here im finished with this thing for sure =D  I am pretty sure its a fail because he said screenshot wont help, etc and hes waiting to talk to a manager.

got shot down.  kinda dissapointed in amazon to be honest.  they kept making up stuff not to give me the discount instead of just telling me no.

Edited by vexxet

If I dont get it done here im finished with this thing for sure =D  I am pretty sure its a fail because he said screenshot wont help, etc and hes waiting to talk to a manager.

got shot down.  kinda dissapointed in amazon to be honest.  they kept making up stuff not to give me the discount instead of just telling me no.

In the past, members have shared their order numbers in PM to give the Amazon reps a point of reference.  I'm not sure if someone who successfully ordered this morning will share their order # with you.

Something funny just happened with Amazon CS...

I got a message from Amazon CS regarding to another complete stranger's issue... How weird is that?

See above, someone may be trying to leverage your order #.

It took 2 chats wtih Amazon to finally get a refund on the one HE which I ordered on Monday.  They will only price adjust if the amazon website still has the sale price.  If the price has gone up, they are in no obligation to price match.  I did not know how to insert the screenshot in the chat format on Amazon.  After going back and forth, asking to speak to a supervisor, they finally give me credit.  It was about 30 minutes of work for the $54 bucks refund. 

It took 2 chats wtih Amazon to finally get a refund on the one HE which I ordered on Monday. They will only price adjust if the amazon website still has the sale price. If the price has gone up, they are in no obligation to price match. I did not know how to insert the screenshot in the chat format on Amazon. After going back and forth, asking to speak to a supervisor, they finally give me credit. It was about 30 minutes of work for the $54 bucks refund.

I was able to email my chat agent the screen shot.

Amazon price matched the 2 I ordered 9 days ago since they actually arrived 7 days ago today. As for the 2 I ordered yesterday they said I had to wait till it was delivered tomorrow and to contact then to request a price match. Anyone else had to wait till delivery?Should these be moved to the "my order status" thread?

Edited by legopocalypse

Amazon price matched the 2 I ordered 9 days ago since they actually arrived 7 days ago today. As for the 2 I ordered yesterday they said I had to wait till it was delivered tomorrow and to contact then to request a price match. Anyone else had to wait till delivery?Should these be moved to the "my order status" thread?

Yes, but I'm letting everyone get it out of their system first.

• Like 5