75059 - UCS: Sandcrawler

TheDarkness

32 minutes ago, jay4e said:

out of stock at walmart, so was likely price matching there.  Target is still at $236, which will likely kick back up soon when their price match updates run.

Plus 5% off with the REDCard. Tempting to order another SC...

• Like 1

Damnit! I don't know how I slept on this one.... I've got one in storage and was planning on breaking it out for the holidays to build it, but now I'm just going to keep it packed up... just purchased one used and complete off of ebay for $230 shipped, I guess that'll have to be the stand-in... now, about that Ewok village... 

Edited by crimson773

On Saturday, November 05, 2016 at 10:04 PM, Mhd747 said:

Seems like the old method of only VIP points for damaged boxes doesn't apply anymore, my local lego store was doing 15% off, pretty good deal for only some cosmetic damage.

20161105_160016.jpg

I guess the times have changed, went back to lego shop and this set is still available...now at 20% off (£199.99). 

I'm honestly surprised no one has bought this in 2 weeks, seems like there's been hardly any interest in the shop in the sandcrawler compared with other UCS sets like slave 1, which is selling great. I really wanted to buy it but spent too much this month. If it's around next week will probably buy it.