75059 - UCS: Sandcrawler

TheDarkness

8 minutes ago, Legojona said:

I think it happened all over Europe. Same in Netherlands now.

makes it more difficult to stockpile - I'm sure the pros will still get there quota but the casual resellers and flippers makes it more difficult.
Still think this is probably the best deal (in the UK anyway) you'll see and IMO a great set.

On 28/09/2016 at 10:29 PM, GiliusThunderhead said:

Rumor has it that its triple VIP points for SW sets in the EU this Friday (and weekend).  In the UK LEGO Shop at Home is really the only place you can get this set AFAIK.

All guesswork really but this might be the last chance to get this one at a "decent" discount.  Interested to see if it goes OOS.

Bought this set this morning with triple points, a free Storm Trooper and £10 off.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, c_rpg said:

Got 17S6 as my seal code. Seems like they still had/have plenty of stock left in Europe, but they had to do another run for the North American market.

It's (back to?) limit 5 in LEGO Shop at Home as well.

My copy's got the same seal code. So I hope this will be gone for good before year's end.

9 hours ago, exciter1 said:

I received a 33R6 last week.

Yeah I think they had another production run for the US since the horde went a little crazy over there a while back and started panic buying Sandcrawlers. We haven't seen much of that over here at all.

26 minutes ago, c_rpg said:

Yeah I think they had another production run for the US since the horde went a little crazy over there a while back and started panic buying Sandcrawlers. We haven't seen much of that over here at all.

LEGO loves the horde. All they need to do is get a few employees in their stores to say a set is on its way out.

Edited by DarthBall