10211 - Grand Emporium

rcdb1984

I have 3 GE's sitting in my closet in nice crisp boxes.  Everynight I hear them though:  "El Guapo...El Guapo...come and build me....you know you want to".  I'm scared.

It takes a strong mind to resist temptation that strong.  Besides, you don't need to build all 3 - I think if you build one the other two will be quiet.

I have 3 GE's sitting in my closet in nice crisp boxes.  Everynight I hear them though:  "El Guapo...El Guapo...come and build me....you know you want to".  I'm scared.

Buy another GE so that you can build it. Then they won't bother you anymore.

GE is at "sold out" at lego SAH usa.

NICE.  I noticed the 'out of stock ship in 30days' blacked out this morning.  Same with the DS.  The other out-of-stock-ship-in-30days had red colour fonts...so maybe there is a difference or maybe reading too much into it haha.

Awesome, got my extra GE just in time.  Hope there's not another production run or tons hiding in warehouses.  Was informed it's gone from Target, BN, Kmart in the US too.   

NICE.  I noticed the 'out of stock ship in 30days' blacked out this morning.  Same with the DS.  The other out-of-stock-ship-in-30days had red colour fonts...so maybe there is a difference or maybe reading too much into it haha.

Awesome, got my extra GE just in time.  Hope there's not another production run or tons hiding in warehouses.  Was informed it's gone from Target, BN, Kmart in the US too.   

Wow, KMart, who woulda thunk?

I ordered my last of 4 GE's a week ago (separate orders so I could get the promo balloon cart) from LEGO Shop at Home. It's been in "customer service" for several days now. I'm presuming that when I ordered it, they set it aside until shipping right? Anyone know if I'm guaranteed to get it? Now that it's "sold out"? Tiny bit worried.

I ordered my last of 4 GE's a week ago (separate orders so I could get the promo balloon cart) from LEGO Shop at Home. It's been in "customer service" for several days now. I'm presuming that when I ordered it, they set it aside until shipping right? Anyone know if I'm guaranteed to get it? Now that it's "sold out"? Tiny bit worried.

I'd be worried about the ban hammer as much as anything else. 

• Like 3