21005 - Fallingwater

allen9917

There aren't any within 100 miles of Raleigh nor Charlotte per the search tool.

The Barnes & Noble search tool? Don't trust it. Yesterday the search tool told me there were none in stock around here but I found four at the stores themselves. Might want to call the stores to check.

B&****** bein stingy with the coupons...come on I have gift cards!

They sure are. Trying out a B&****** membership and am not impressed. Not sure how this will save me anything as I hardly go in store and my orders would have all qualified for free shipping anyway. Oh well, live and learn, won't be renewing

Fallingwaters are completely gone from all B&****** in my area (of course I played a role in that).  Not available online either.  If you are looking for more I think it might be a dangerous game to wait for the next round of coupons.  Don't they only send them over holiday weekends generally?  Not sure when the next one of those would be.

Thought there was another thread for Falling Water but couldn't find it.

Just got a couple 20% off B&****** coupons and have seen some FW in local stores but the boxes are Fd by the spider cables. Is it still worth picking them up with decimated boxes?

I have more if this set then any other stockpiled. And no plan to stop.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Brickpicker mobile app

Only reason I have stopped is because I can't find any more at B&****** Chicago.  Could order more from amazon but I'm spoiled with the B&****** discount and now I gotta pay tax to amazon.  I filled an edsal shelf and showed my wife.  She was annoyed, kept buying more and she yelled "Are you crazy you already have a shelf of those!"

Just received the following message from amazon.es (used google to translate the message):

We already have date (s) of delivery for the order you placed the January 29, 2015 (Order No: xxxxxxxx):

"LEGO Architecture 21005 - Fallingwater"
    Estimated delivery date: April 9, 2015 - April 14, 2015

If you want to check the progress of your order look at this page of My Account:

We hope to see you soon!

Still not convinced that they will ship it to me...

Some news on this one. 

Been OOS from Lego.com for a while, but now completely missing from the site. (along with Empire State and Sydney Opera house which were discounted and OOS).

AND now GONE from amazon.com finally.

There are still quite a few in my local B&****** stores but this one might finally be headed out.

• Like 2