21005 - Fallingwater

allen9917

The fact that Fallingwater (I refuse to call it FW as Fallingwater is 1 word :P) is back to orderable on S @ **** tells me this set is going to be available at B&****** for a long time to come

We could just call it F, but that may create some unwanted interpretations....  :P

Lego company is still a mistery...

RI available in Europe, AUS

Fw avilable in North America

It seems that we will have some ships or airplanes in future that bring RI to US and on the flight back they will take some Fallingwaters to Europe or AUS... ;-)

Mauro

Edited by mauro23

I went to my B&****** last week and they had four F'ers sitting on the shelf. I picked up two and went to the registers but decided to pick something cheap up in case the employees were to give me grief about the coupons. By the time I got back to the register, the one gal who always refuses to apply the coupon and makes sure the others don't as well was back at the registers (she must have been on her lunch break). I didn't even bother since she knows me. I put the F'ers back on the shelf and walked out.

I went to my B&****** last week and they had four F'ers sitting on the shelf. I picked up two and went to the registers but decided to pick something cheap up in case the employees were to give me grief about the coupons. By the time I got back to the register, the one gal who always refuses to apply the coupon and makes sure the others don't as well was back at the registers (she must have been on her lunch break). I didn't even bother since she knows me. I put the F'ers back on the shelf and walked out.

I went to a B&****** in a very busy area that had a ton of Falling Waters, a ton of Sydney Opera House a ton of Empire State Building and just so many Farnsworth Houses. Is B&****** going to be to the architecture line what TRU is to so many others lines?

I went to a B&****** in a very busy area that had a ton of Falling Waters, a ton of Sydney Opera House a ton of Empire State Building and just so many Farnsworth Houses. Is B&****** going to be to the architecture line what TRU is to so many others lines?

According to recent annual reports and quarterly earnings announcements from Barnes & Noble, one of BN's top earnings drivers is revenues from higher margin products (toys & games).  My local BN stores have become more reluctant to accept coupons on the sale of Lego products because they don't want to jeopardize their relationship with Lego, according to one BN manager I spoke to.

You might recall that the recent BOGO 50% sale at BN.com allowed customers to buy 60052.  I was told by one BN manager that 60052 should not have been included on the sale.  As a result, BN can no longer sell 60052.  Please take this info with a grain of salt as I heard this from only one BN manager.