10212 - UCS: Imperial Shuttle

Spartikis

I got one a couple of weeks back at Toys R Us with a 20% off coupon ($220). The box condition on it is a bit rough though. I love this shuttle - it will be hard to resist building it. I hope you get a nice one from Amazon. If the box condition isn't good they will take it back which is nice. I got a Haunted House from them with a smashed corner, so I returned it for another one with a sightly less smashed corner.

As much as I know that E-Bay would likely cover if this is not legit, it is just too fishy. All his feedback is from low-dollar stuff, then all the sudden quantity of 4 higher dollar items. Whats that smell...?

Yeah, maybe I shouldn't have posted this one. I don't want to lead anyone into a bad auction. Stephen maybe you can delete this post?

Yeah, maybe I shouldn't have posted this one. I don't want to lead anyone into a bad auction. Stephen maybe you can delete this post?

No, no, don't delete. People need to make informed decisions and the more examples of these that are seen, the better. I think that the discussion that we are having will help.

May the force be with them. ;)

Hopefully that person will get the items. How much was the Imperial Shuttle at regular retail price?

The retail price was $259 I believe. Amazon had them for sale for $239 for a while. Looks like they are going for around $300 on eBay lately.

I monitor eBay's new LEGO listings all day long and I see a lot of crap but every now and then I see something that could pass as legit but it is borderline. I would rather post it here and let everyone make up their own mind than not post it at all. If anyone thinks I shouldn't be posting this stuff just let me know and I will definitely back off. The last thing I want to do is lead a BP member into a bad deal.

Actually, he looks to be a trading card dealer. I used to deal in sports cards and the such back in the day. Card dealers like to turn items for quick profit. He looks to have no idea what that set is worth. I could be wrong but I think he's legit. He has bought and sold a bunch in the last few months. Just my opinion. I would have taken the chance and bought from him.

Lol he only way he is making a profit at that price is if it is NOT legit.......sorry dude its has to be some type of scam.

Yeah he would've had to purchased the set for under $200 in order to maybe break even selling it at $240. There's a reason his feedback sucks! Stay away people!!!

Yeah he would've had to purchased the set for under $200 in order to maybe break even selling it at $240. There's a reason his feedback sucks! Stay away people!!!

While this is without a doubt a scam of some sort, and I don't think he obtained these for under $200, I must say that it is at least a possibility. They've been obtainable for $195 at TRU and under $200 at amazon in the past, and I obtained all my main inventory for under $180 each at S @ ****.