9526 - Palpatine's Arrest

mahler24

Well, investors may not have thought they were popular, but shoppers sure did. The 2 "Full" Toys R Us in my area sold out of them. I purchased two. One had a beat up box though, so I will hope to exchange when they get more.

One interesting note: At "Toys R Us Express" (The ones in the mall) They don't give out gift cards, like with this $10 gift card offer. So they instead lowered the price $10, so I got it for $50. Preferable for me anyway.

Well, investors may not have thought they were popular, but shoppers sure did. The 2 "Full" Toys R Us in my area sold out of them. I purchased two. One had a beat up box though, so I will hope to exchange when they get more.

One interesting note: At "Toys R Us Express" (The ones in the mall) They don't give out gift cards, like with this $10 gift card offer. So they instead lowered the price $10, so I got it for $50. Preferable for me anyway.

Dang,  I wish I had known that.  Ya cash in hand is always better than a GC

• 4 weeks later...

Is that the weekly instore promo for CC? Or is there another promo today? my TRU doesn't carry an UCS instore :-(

It was the bonus gift card that they gave out that had a value of 10% of your November. It was a rewards members promo. Spend up to $1000 in November and they gave 10% back on te promo gift card.

• Like 1

I don't really like either set for building, or investing...but bought anyways. Sell the arrest for 40 bucks, get the wing for 160--and another 10 back as I put this on my wish list---so 150 isn't a bad entry point. I do like the box, so I'll display it sealed until I can sell it for a profit--3 years to stare at a box....in hopes of a $250 sale in 3 years...possibly. Unless this one stays for 5 years.

So this is what they call buyers remorse?

TRU doesn't want affiliates, that's why we really don't promote their products.  We let members do so as a courtesy.

Toys R Us doesn't want affiliates yet I can't have a single commercial break without one of their damn commercials going on about how 'fantastic' their 'sales' and 'deals' are (and I wasn't even on the Cartoon Network channel).

Toys R Us doesn't want affiliates yet I can't have a single commercial break without one of their damn commercials going on about how 'fantastic' their 'sales' and 'deals' are (and I wasn't even on the Cartoon Network channel).

Same here. I get that commercial no matter which channel I am on. Plus, there sales and deals are not fantastic. They are the opposite of fantastic.

I don't really like either set for building, or investing...but bought anyways. Sell the arrest for 40 bucks, get the wing for 160--and another 10 back as I put this on my wish list---so 150 isn't a bad entry point. I do like the box, so I'll display it sealed until I can sell it for a profit--3 years to stare at a box....in hopes of a $250 sale in 3 years...possibly. Unless this one stays for 5 years.

So this is what they call buyers remorse?

Did you already have the xwing on a wishlist? If not you most likely won't get the giftcard. The promo is only supposed to work with wishlists made before the 28th.