What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 6 years later...

Minecraft 21118 mine $150 free shipping eBay (I have sold around 8 the past 2 weeks) my buy in was between 26-50 a few months ago

AT ATs 75054 $230 free shipping. I only had 3 left but bought them around janurary for 75-87

imperial Star destroyers 75055 $220  free shipping I have sold 6 the past 2 weeks and buy in was 75-105

also bunch of minifigures and used stuff as I usually get used lots during garage sales and separate them out to sell around now

• Like 5

Sold 2 of those Darth Revan minifigs for $21/ea to the same guy, $42/total. Not bad for a couple yoda key chains as buy ins :)

Just listed my Mines this am....so hopefully the trend continues at that price @Salimr, not sure my buy is was AS strong but it was from B & N so $56 I think....I got 8, it was deeper than I have gone but 2x money net in a couple months ain't bad...Might have to ditch my single ISD for $220 if I can...that seems like a pretty solid price...don't see a ton more growth there...but hey, whadda I know!?

Haven't posted in a while, so recent sales...
1. 3 x 16 sealed DFB mini-figures for £90 each, so clearing £40 each after fees and postage
2. 16 individual DFB mini-figures including 3 Managers and a goalie for £160 and clearing £70
3. 4 x Antman at £45 each with Ave buy in £12
4. 3 GBH at £28 each
5. 2 x SW for £70 each that we're bought for £41 in Jan before they were all sold out (at least until now)

Guest TabbyBoy

10x 9397 Technic Logging trucks to the same guy for £900 cash - £300 profit.

1x 8110 Technic Unimog in dented box for £120 cash - £45 profit (good riddance!).

1x 10221 SSD with tiny (3mm) hole in box for £750 cash - £481 profit (the ones I have left are now mint).

You know what that means.... More space for Dr Who sets!

14 hours ago, LahH001 said:

Haven't posted in a while, so recent sales...
1. 3 x 16 sealed DFB mini-figures for £90 each, so clearing £40 each after fees and postage
2. 16 individual DFB mini-figures including 3 Managers and a goalie for £160 and clearing £70
3. 4 x Antman at £45 each with Ave buy in £12
4. 3 GBH at £28 each
5. 2 x SW for £70 each that we're bought for £41 in Jan before they were all sold out (at least until now)

Do you do European shipping or is that just in the UK?

I need to list my spare DFB figures and Antman sets.

My sales through the local Craigslist:

1. 76039 Ant-man set € 55 (buy-in € 22)

2. 1 Winter Soldier polybag € 10

3. 1 Mr. Freeze polybag: € 10

4, Guardians for Galaxy sets 76019, 76020, 76021 for € 200, (buy-in € 129)

5. Lego City Deep sea adventure 60095: € 75 (buy-in € 50)

6. London Bus Promo: €17

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy
14 hours ago, Scatterbug said:

I can't shift mine. Then again, I'm limiting my market by refusing to sell on eBay.

I sell 90% of my LEGO outside of eBay. I've built up a network of contacts through past eBay sales and I mostly deal with them direct. I'm also active in my local community and talk a lot to the school near me along with kids' parents. This also brings in a lot of sales and I always shift a lot of stock in the run up to Xmas. These is the best way to dump "Byer's Remorse" sets (eg. my EXO Suits) at RRP or close to. I'm going to tell eBay to stick it where the sun don't shine within the next year.

Oops... I sidetracked again! I didn't sell anythng but gave away a bunch of Duplo Snail promos (3p each in some John Lewis branches!) to my local doctors and vets for kids to play with.

Edited by TabbyBoy