What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 6 years later...
31 minutes ago, cfab4 said:

Im from the UK and are looking at selling the architecture sungnyemun set 21016 it has instructions but no box I have no idea how much it's worth though

It's probably not the right thread really to ask that question but a set like that is probably best being sold via ebay auction.

It's a sought after set that a lot of architecture collectors will probably have missing from their collection so probably best to let them determine the value between them.

Take good pictures of it built, make sure it's 100% complete and all bricks in good condition.  Spend time on a decent listing and put it on a 10 day auction to guarantee maximum number of people see it.

If I were you I'd also consider offering ebay global shipping as this set is more popular in far east.

Final tip, make sure auction is set to end at the beginning of the month.  That way people have a fresh pay packet to bid with.

• Like 1

UCS Falcon and Grand Carousel - $5700 local cash sale (I wonder what is replacing the Mixer in 2017:)

75054 AT-AT $244 FBA

60022 Cargo Terminal $239 FBA

10228 Haunted House without box $380 eBay

Trick or Treat $39 FBA in August, returned to Amazon in October by customer for "not as described", Amazon refunded me $39 for outside 30 day return, item was sellable so returned to my inventory and sold today again for $23. I love selling on Amazon.

• Like 2

Guest TabbyBoy

5x full sets of CITY Coast Guard 60011/12/13/14/15 for £400 cash - £1.90 profit (I'd have got more in interest!). At least that's another load of turkeys gone!

1x 10225 R2-D2 in slightly dented box with stickers (from Argos of course!) for £200 cash. Bought via 3-for-2 so double bubble ;-)

On 15.10.2016 at 2:18 PM, TabbyBoy said:

5x full sets of CITY Coast Guard 60011/12/13/14/15 for £400 cash - £1.90 profit (I'd have got more in interest!). At least that's another load of turkeys gone!

1x 10225 R2-D2 in slightly dented box with stickers (from Argos of course!) for £200 cash. Bought via 3-for-2 so double bubble ;-)

Hmm strange - cant get my 10225 r2d2 sold for € 230,- (without box) nobody bites.

I fell asleep at the wheel.  Woke up this morning and was notified one of my 75055 ISD's sold.  A couple days ago the price had sat around 209 FBM for quite a few months, so I had mine sitting at 239.99 and this morning it sold.  I just checked and seems like most are now sitting around 249 and higher.  I'm happy with the price because it's my first ISD from my stock and I bought these around 90.  However, after the brickset update that occurred this weekend, in which it showed next years sets where no ISD, AT-AT, etc are listed, I sort of neglected that there could be a run on the stock.  And it seems like that happened.  Those with stock might want to raise their prices a bit.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, fossilrock said:

I fell asleep at the wheel.  Woke up this morning and was notified one of my 75055 ISD's sold.  A couple days ago the price had sat around 209 FBM for quite a few months, so I had mine sitting at 239.99 and this morning it sold.  I just checked and seems like most are now sitting around 249 and higher.  I'm happy with the price because it's my first ISD from my stock and I bought these around 90.  However, after the brickset update that occurred this weekend, in which it showed next years sets where no ISD, AT-AT, etc are listed, I sort of neglected that there could be a run on the stock.  And it seems like that happened.  Those with stock might want to raise their prices a bit.

Nice! Getting rich sleeping right?

Here in Europe this set is still sitting at around 160 euro. No movement upwards.

Edited by Ciglione

1 minute ago, Ciglione said:

Nice! Getting rich sleeping right?

Here in Europe this set is still sitting at around 160 euro. No movement upwards.

Where? All mine sold for 200 upwards since the spring and 250 shipped was my best. Maybe cos they came back in that German shop in the summer it has put things back.

3 minutes ago, Sprocket77 said:

What Europe are you living in, I sold 2 at an average of €215 plus shipping in the last couple of months.

Scrooged Europe probably.

2 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Where? All mine sold for 200 upwards since the spring and 250 shipped was my best. Maybe cos they came back in that German shop in the summer it has put things back.

Craig's List. Yes... this could have caused the setback.

I checked ebay now and indeed it starts at about 220 euro. Supply is thin. Which is very good news! 

• Like 2