What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 6 years later...
7 minutes ago, Val-E said:

So stop complaining! ISD and AT AT will have an excellent final quarter - mark my words.

I agree with you there. 

I'm noticing a slight increase in prices lately on a few of the sets I watch.  I'm guessing many must have already their 25, and so now the undercutting and blowing out of some stock to make the cut is slowing down.  November/December might turn out decent, although sales are still sluggish compared to last year this time.

1 minute ago, Val-E said:

I´d say 250 euros after fees is a good exit point. No sense  in getting too greedy.

You are right ofcourse. But winners like this are becoming scarce. So better to squeeze out the maximum profit. You'll never know when the next big winner will reveal itself.

3x Thanksgiving Feast 40123 to the same buyer on amazon FBM for (24.49 each plus $4.99 shipping) -  $88.44 for all 3 including shipping fees.  paid $30 (msrp) not counting the double VIP and holiday promos.

1 hour ago, Val-E said:

So stop complaining! ISD and AT AT will have an excellent final quarter - mark my words.

wake me up when we get to $299 .

IMG_3498.JPG

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Holy sh!t .....

also that series 1 clone trooper tank for $36 is worthy of an expletive.  3.6x MSRP for a set that was on the shelf of every walmart, target, toys r us, kroger, stop and shop grocery stores.  that would be like the Tumbler selling for $720.  

time to find that box full of tanks.

as usual, i sold my werewolves too soon.

Edited by cladner
  • Like 3

53 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Pretty much the best promo ever.

Nice to finally see that the people who said GBH's best days were already over when the QF period was done end of 2015 were probably wrong. I had a gut feeling right from the beginning that GBH might become something big, so I went in for nearly 30 of it last year, all by orders, none bought for money.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, jaylay said:

For those outrageous FBA prices what's the fees or shipping costs. Real profit?

$36 - Series 1 Microfighter Clone Turbo Tank ($8.42 or 23%)

$79 - Gingerbread House ($14.84 or 19%)

$50 - The Werewolf 9463 ($11.50 or 23%)

$59 - 2015 SW Advent Calendar ($12.79 or 22%)

and I assign ~$0.50 each for shipping into Amazon, though it often works out lower than that for small or medium sets.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sfcommando14 said:

$36 - Series 1 Microfighter Clone Turbo Tank ($8.42 or 23%)

$79 - Gingerbread House ($14.84 or 19%)

$50 - The Werewolf 9463 ($11.50 or 23%)

$59 - 2015 SW Advent Calendar ($12.79 or 22%)

and I assign ~$0.50 each for shipping into Amazon, though it often works out lower than that for small or medium sets.

And people call it "Feebay."

Still, for the ease and higher prices, I can't beat FBA for a lot of sets. 

1 minute ago, biking_tiger said:

And people call it "Feebay."

Still, for the ease and higher prices, I can't beat FBA for a lot of sets. 

...but I don't pay to ship.  I'll bet the Werewolf and SW Advent FBA fees are lower than EBay/Paypal/shipping to most of the country AND I wouldn't get those prices on EBay right now.  Probably comparable or a little higher for the First Class-eligible, but prices and volume are leaps and bounds higher.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cladner said:

3x Thanksgiving Feast 40123 to the same buyer on amazon FBM for (24.49 each plus $4.99 shipping) -  $88.44 for all 3 including shipping fees.  paid $30 (msrp) not counting the double VIP and holiday promos.

wake me up when we get to $299 .

Ok, Rip Van Winkle. I bet we get a remake before then just like with 7965. No way Lego leaves money on the table.

• Like 1