What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 6 years later...
1 hour ago, LegoWalker4 said:

BL: 60059 NISB Logging Truck $48.  Bought for $15.  Trying to figure out the shipping using my own box.  Package seems to weigh about 18 ounces.  USPS says $10.25 using Priority Mail 2-Day.  Does this reasonable for shipping from the U.S. East Coast to Texas?

That price sounds about right. 

52 minutes ago, Haay said:

Quick-flipped a Beatles Yellow Submarine for €65 + €6,95 shipping, which I had bought for €55 at double VIP + free countdown calendar promo. €10 profit and a free calendar as well. :) 

"Can't buy me love"

Sure you can, plastic love :derisive:

Sold a Indominus Rex for £120 with £1 max FVF offer from eBay. Buy in was £60. £50 profit after fees for a 2 month hold. Didn't think it would go. Interesting to see how high this one goes when it completely disappears from the wild. Have a few more in inventory but will hold back

1 minute ago, LahH001 said:

Sold a Indominus Rex for £120 with £1 max FVF offer from eBay. Buy in was £66. £50 profit after fees for a 2 month hold. Didn't think it would go. Interesting to see how high this one goes when it completely disappears from the wild. Have a few more in inventory but will hold back

I sold a couple of these for €200 plus shipping last Christmas, so you might have jumped a bit early with this one

clearing out storage space on some smaller sets, been doing the FBA route, things are moving briskly there

Halloween bats ~$14 (buy in $3)

Thanksgiving day dinners- $28

Rapunzel towers ~$84 (I think this might hit $100 by xmas, been going up $5 every 7-10 days, helped by a crappy rerelease)

Buses $24

Power armor Lex $39.99 (start sending them in)

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy

Box of 5x Duplo 10552 Creative Cars for £100 to local kindergarten. These cost me £4.99 each (£24.95 total) from John Lewis 2 years ago. Who said there ain't any money in Duplo? While us rampant humans are pumping out babies ten to the dozen, the Duplo after-market could be quite lucrative.

35 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

Box of 5x Duplo 10552 Creative Cars for £100 to local kindergarten. These cost me £4.99 each (£24.95 total) from John Lewis 2 years ago. Who said there ain't any money in Duplo? While us rampant humans are pumping out babies ten to the dozen, the Duplo after-market could be quite lucrative.

Shhhhh...not so loud....

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

How are you tapping that market? Shouldn't you be donating to your local nursery? Or are they private?

Edited by Scatterbug

Guest TabbyBoy
5 minutes ago, Scatterbug said:

How are you tapping that market? Shouldn't you be donating to your local nursery? Or are they private?

This one's private with a lot of money and snotty yummy-mummies dropping their sprogs off in their shiny new Discovery Sports so, why not fleece them? I do give a lot to my local primary school - they basically get most of my polybags and small CITY/FRIENDS sets. We have local Residence Association in our village where word-of-mouth works very well. I always try local before using eBay.

Edited by TabbyBoy