What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 7 years later...

10 superman lex armor sets at $20 each

Ah, good ole' Power Lex sets....I'm trying to get rid of these at $30 and am having no luck. Guess I need to lower my price. Wonder if these will ever go up. I have 5 and glad I don't have more. Where is that one member with the wall of sets?

Ah, good ole' Power Lex sets....I'm trying to get rid of these at $30 and am having no luck. Guess I need to lower my price. Wonder if these will ever go up. I have 5 and glad I don't have more. Where is that one member with the wall of sets?

Wait a couple years and you'll be fine.

Sold my last The Goblin King Battle, after fee and shipping...$123.  Decent enough profit on a heavily discounted set.  Glad I'm done with the set since the box dimensions didn't fit any of the 4 most common sized shipping boxes I already have in bulk.  Cutting and doing a custom box is pretty low on my list of fun things to do. 

• Like 1

Sold my last The Goblin King Battle, after fee and shipping...$123.  Decent enough profit on a heavily discounted set.  Glad I'm done with the set since the box dimensions didn't fit any of the 4 most common sized shipping boxes I already have in bulk.  Cutting and doing a custom box is pretty low on my list of fun things to do. 

​20x16x4 is pretty common for many sets.

​20x16x4 is pretty common for many sets.

​yeah, funny I never bought much sets with the same dimensions to warrant buying bulk shipping boxes.  As a small time reseller guess I don't have every set covered.  The box was just a little too big for my closest fit.  Didn't feel right shipping it in a 'modular size' shipping box...but I was tempted to save some work lol.   

Edited by weakside

​yeah, funny I never bought much sets with the same dimensions to warrant buying bulk shipping boxes.  As a small time reseller guess I don't have every set covered.  The box was just a little too big for my closest fit.  Didn't feel right shipping it in a 'modular size' shipping box...but I was tempted to save some work lol.   

​I have lots of sets in that size, VW Camper Van, Quinjet, Mines of Moria, Sopwith Camel, Batcave, Goblin King, Pirate Ship Ambush, Republic Gunship, Olivia's House, Jabba's Sail Barge etc.  So, I need to have several on hand.

• Like 1

​I have lots of sets in that size, VW Camper Van, Quinjet, Mines of Moria, Sopwith Camel, Batcave, Goblin King, Pirate Ship Ambush, Republic Gunship, Olivia's House, Jabba's Sail Barge etc.  So, I need to have several on hand.

​good list.  I only have Goblin King (x1) and VW Camper Van (x3) so not much inventory in this size.  If I acquire more in the future...than for sure ordering the right shipping box to save some time.       

Damaged box Jabba's Palace, Rancor Pit, and Desert Skiff on EBay free ship $300.

​About 2.5 months. I took the pictures on February 17th and listed them on March 2.

They fit into the not ready to sell,but I would for the right price category.

​Bundling?!?  That'll never work.

​Nice, I'm done with that discussion I guess.  Well, at least until next time. You can bring a horse to water.

Edited by exciter1
  • Like 1