What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 7 years later...

All BIN free shipping ebay.

3 more 7965 MF's over the weekend - $232 average .  got lucky with 1 purchaser in my state and in the state next door.

Sold 10 in 2 weeks - got spooked when I read a speculative discussion somewhere on the internet where the new "hero ship" has an MSRP of $149 and light brick engines.  Not saying a new MF will make this one suddenly lose value but it won't help it either.  Especially if it has a higher MSRP than 7965 and some extra added features aka light bricks.

Down to my last 4 7965's, all mint, 2 in a case.

Republic Gunship for $170 .

Arctic Batman for 32.99.  This one is slowly creeping up.

• Like 2

Yesterday afternoon:

DUPLO® Giant Tower $45 on Craigslist.

60057 Camper Van $20 (snagged 4 from Target when they were under a tenner each - 2 sold, 2 to go) on Craigslist.,

I forgot that I also sold over the weekend a 10695 Classic box of bricks for $35 on Craigslist. These things do generate interest and at a buy-in of  $21 each from WM a reasonable flip for me :jester:

• Like 1

Yesterday afternoon:

DUPLO® Giant Tower $45 on Craigslist.

60057 Camper Van $20 (snagged 4 from Target when they were under a tenner each - 2 sold, 2 to go) on Craigslist.,

I forgot that I also sold over the weekend a 10695 Classic box of bricks for $35 on Craigslist. These things do generate interest and at a buy-in of  $21 each from WM a reasonable flip for me :jester:

​Nice, need to list my 10695 on CL then...just sitting here collect dust not knowing what to do with it since it's already saturated on ebay.

• Like 1

​Nice, need to list my 10695 on CL then...just sitting here collect dust not knowing what to do with it since it's already saturated on ebay.

​The holidays, It's the most wonderful time of the year.

There'll be parties for hosting
Marshmallows for toasting
And caroling out in the snow
There'll be scary ghost stories
And tales of the glories of the
Christmases long, long ago

• Like 5

​The holidays, It's the most wonderful time of the year.

There'll be parties for hosting
Marshmallows for toasting
And caroling out in the snow
There'll be scary ghost stories
And tales of the glories of the
Christmases long, long ago

​Which is true... I just find it a bit difficult just sitting on a dozen of those bloody things when I can make a quick profit now. Same thing with the Maersk EEE... just offloaded one of them for a profit instead of waiting for it to officially "poof". I may replace it...

​Which is true... I just find it a bit difficult just sitting on a dozen of those bloody things when I can make a quick profit now. Same thing with the Maersk EEE... just offloaded one of them for a profit instead of waiting for it to officially "poof". I may replace it...

​I hear ya, some folks choose not to be Santa's little helper.

• Like 1