What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 7 years later...

I think I have one of each of those also Exciter.  Time for me to sell.  I'm trying to figure out what Star Wars sets to hold until 4Q and what I should move now.   

I'm clearing out anything that has a sniff of possibly returning in the Fall.  Good or bad, I wanted to at least downsize.  Malevolence still has some room, but it wouldn't hurt to sell a few if you have them.  I don't see it growing much past $200.  Rumored X-Wing and Millennium Falcon in the Fall, new Sith Infiltrator, etc.  "The Force Awakens" versions will be hot, although the 7965 Millennium Falcon growth is an unknown.  I don't think it will have any trouble holding it's current value.  9492 - Tie-Fighter, it might not grow much more and the impact of the UCS Tie and Tie Advanced is unknown.

I might go ahead and offload 9500 Sith-Fury Class Interceptor, since it's still fresh in collector's minds.  It might fade, or it might grow.  Who knows...

• Like 1

I sold off my TIE Fighters, X-wings, and Battle of Hoth since the prices were so high already.  I have a few Y-wings, SFC Interceptor, Gungan Subs, and Falcons that I am debating selling soon.  Just about everything else will be held longer.

I sold the UCS Slave 1 minifigures for $90.  I am keeping the Slave 1 for myself and this was a way to get it much cheaper since I will display it without the figures and I can always put a much cheaper Boba in the cockpit if I want.

Edited by zskid00
  • Like 5

Sold a local Craigslist buy via an eBay auction.  Large lot of Star Wars Minifigs and Kits.  Paid $300 for this, auction closed at $493+shipping.  I cleared about $150 for this sale, after fees.  

IMG_1492_zps1ko7hzva.jpg

i woudlve bought that troll boat from you ... i need that one ... shucks!

• Like 1

new 8288 Crawler Crane $350

new 4797 Ogels Killer Whale $10

new 41999 4x4 Crawler $380 x2

new 5891 Apple Treehouse $75 x3

used 6721 Mosasaurus $35

used 6720 T Rex $35

used 6719 Brachiosaurus $35

new 7139 Ewok Attack $38

used 4806 Axe Cart $6

used valley baseplate $28

new 9509 2012 Advent $50

new 4111 Intersection baseplate $19

used 4707 Hagrids Hut $30

new 7467 International Space Station $80

new 7201 Final Duel 2 $15 x2

9V battery box $11

used TaunTaun & Han $20

• Like 1

TMNT Baxter's Robot, $40 cash just to get rid of it...bought for $28.  Only have Baxter's and Shellraiser Chase but hardly any interest I find.  Thank goodness I didn't stock up.  At least with these two sets, you get all 4 turtles so that's why I bought them on sale.  Baxter's Robot does look pretty cool...get into a mech fight with Lex Amour and Exo Suit.  Only neat items I find in the Shellraiser Chase set are the big wheels and Dogpound minifig. 

• Like 1