What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 7 years later...

Nice. Via what service? I've been waiting for it to hit $25 to sell but everything on ebay has been $20 including shipping or less

I sold it on EBay! I was surprised myself. I raised my prices, as I'm on a fishing trip and did not want to encourage buyers while I am gone. In the listing, I wrote about being a Lego fan and priding myself on my bulletproof packaging. Who knows if that separated me from the ton of these listed on EBay for under $20.

Sent from my XT1028 using Brickpicker mobile app

• Like 1

I sold it on EBay! I was surprised myself. I raised my prices, as I'm on a fishing trip and did not want to encourage buyers while I am gone. In the listing, I wrote about being a Lego fan and priding myself on my bulletproof packaging. Who knows if that separated me from the ton of these listed on EBay for under $20.

Sent from my XT1028 using Brickpicker mobile app

Prepare for a return with a bullethole through the box and a not as described case.....

• Like 5

Shipped out my highest value sale today! A little under $4900 CDN for some CMF cases including:

2 x series 10 sealed case

3 x series 7 in sealed outer box

3 x series 5 in sealed outer box

3 x series 5 in sealed case

Was an exciting weekend haha

• Like 6

6.5 lbs lot of Bionicle/Hero Factory for $52+ shipping. Looked like some complete items in there but I have no time or want to go through it. These were all picked from lots of Lego I bought over the years. I'm pretty sure the buyer go a good deal. Here is a pic.

My sons and I used to have a lot of fun making "Franken-bionicle-heroes" from their Hero Factory sets.

• Like 1

I sold my last Falcon 7965 for $249 shipped. It wasn't the lowest price on eBay and the box had some damage, so who knows why it went within six hours of being listed. I was tempted to keep it, but just around $100 buy in said, "No, the next one coming will be more awesome."

It looks like $250 is currently near the lower end of the price range for 7965, at least on eBay

• Like 1