What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 7 years later...

Used 7965 £100 incl. ship (cost £35)

12 misc. auctions for 316 used figs pull from bulk - £600 (booked cost £275).

I’m moving out of the used figs market, as prices have been falling for months and it’s no longer worth the effort.  Only have around 750 figs left.  

40112 Friends Model Catwalk Phone Stand (eBay, $10 BIN)

Bit of a rubbish set (and feels rather more sexist than the other more affirmative Friends sets) but I decided to gamble on them. Slow sellers but at least this is the third one I have offloaded from the half dozen or so I bought. Was seriously contemplating returning all of the bloody things...

10695 Classic box of bricks (CL, $35). One more down!

I sold the "Black 3" TIE Pilot minifigure from the new UCS TIE Fighter for $50 shipped.  After selling him and the Yularen my net price for the TIE is ~$130.  I plan on buying another one down the road which will probably be manned by this guy but I figure the first one will get a standard TIE pilot.

Edited by zskid00
  • Like 1

76000 Arctic Batman for US $71.30 (total with $8 shipping). Bit baffled on this one...

It was auction style, i expected $25-40... Buyer paid too.

​I've offered the other bidder who had the bidding war with the winner a "Second Chance Offer" at their last bid of 62USD, let's see if they bite :P

• Like 2

Sold one Desert Skiff 9496, after fees/shipping = $50.  I'll take it...putting the small profit towards Parisian Restaurant soon :)     

​I would sell my entire stash of this set for $50 after fees and shipping.  My buy in was around $15 each.  Nice sale!

Edited by zskid00

I saw someone mention selling their 10695 for $35 on CL.  I figured I would give it a try but didnt even get a response.  So I gave my local facebook sale page a try and I sold all 10 I had for $35 each not bad for a $21 buy in.  From the time I posted the ad until I had the cash in my hand was less than an hour.  Makes me feel like I left money on the table but at least I have more room on my shelves now.

Has anyone else had much luck selling on fb?  I think I am giving up on CL as most of the time the people never show up while on FB you have the persons account so they normally show or at least tell you they changed there mind and arent coming anymore.

I saw someone mention selling their 10695 for $35 on CL.  I figured I would give it a try but didnt even get a response.  So I gave my local facebook sale page a try and I sold all 10 I had for $35 each not bad for a $21 buy in.  From the time I posted the ad until I had the cash in my hand was less than an hour.  Makes me feel like I left money on the table but at least I have more room on my shelves now.

Has anyone else had much luck selling on fb?  I think I am giving up on CL as most of the time the people never show up while on FB you have the persons account so they normally show or at least tell you they changed there mind and arent coming anymore.

​I wouldn't know where to start, frankly (especially as I never post anything nor spend any time on FB). The half dozen 10695 I sold on CL did take several weeks, granted.