What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 7 years later...

Thanks man! I wish I could have bought a few as well but I'm small time so I didn't have the kinda money to buy a few haha and I got lucky and scored a used one for $60 a month or two back so I've still got one for me :)

Awesome!!  I know what you mean about small time.  It's hard to buy two or three $100+ sets all the time.  But when you end up selling a couple sets here and there and it's for a good chunk of change it feels oh so good!

Hi All,  just thought I would let everyone know that I received an eBay offer for final value fees capped at $20 for anything posted for sale by June 14th.  This may be perfect if you have any high-dollar value items you're looking to sell and you have the offer too!

• Like 1

Sold 2 Creative Towers for $100.49 each including shipping on amazon.  Luckily one of the buyers is the next state over and is only costing  $8 to ship.  Paid $30 on black friday for them.

Also sold some new Simpsons Minifigure Series 2 complete sets for $93 also on amazon.  Paid $48 for each set.  These weigh less than 13 oz so very cheap to ship First Class.

Sold 3 Batcave's for $99.99 + $7 shipping on amazon.  Paid $45.

Ebay sales have dried up for now.

• Like 2

Sold 2 Creative Towers for $100.49 each including shipping on amazon.  Luckily one of the buyers is the next state over and is only costing  $8 to ship.  Paid $30 on black friday for them.

Also sold some new Simpsons Minifigure Series 2 complete sets for $93 also on amazon.  Paid $48 for each set.  These weigh less than 13 oz so very cheap to ship First Class.

Sold 3 Batcave's for $99.99 + $7 shipping on amazon.  Paid $45.

Ebay sales have dried up for now.

​Dudes, raise those Batcave prices. :P

• Like 1

I think that Batcave is a $150 Christmas set so I am holding for that.

I have sold quite a few old Castle (80s and 90s) and Town (80s) sets in the last 2-3 weeks and also sold a 79108 Stagecoach Express for $50 shipped (kmart special), 79111 CTC for $90cash - my last one - all were good for a 70-80% ROI, and a set of series 2 mixels.  Series 2 is really struggling to increase so I may slowly sell out at a lower price than expected and realize slightly smaller profits.

​Dudes, raise those Batcave prices. :P

213957.jpg

I sold the dinged up ones from Target delayed BF delivery.  I still have a dozen.  I'm sure this set will do well long term but between Jokerland, Arkham, the better earlier Batcave and whatever else comes out next year when the movie comes out, there is a lot of competition for the Batman aftermarket LEGO $.  Still, it's the freakin' batcave.  nuf said. done. etc.

• Like 4

Chima Cragger's command ship  for $62. Walmart  clearance special. More than double my investment, and more importantly, frees up much needed storage space. Almost out of the Chima game. If I could only get someone to take all my dang polys off my hands I'd be golden......

Edited by Deadfraggle