What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 7 years later...

Jabba Sail Barge - 133

Batcave - 119 (moved a few pretty quickly at this price)

Uruk Hai Army - 84 (slooooow to sell 2 at this price)

Lion Chi Temple - 159

Corporate Alliance tank - 29

Ninjago Turbo Shredder - 83

Nuckal's ATV - 43

All Amazon FBA

Sold 3 Umbaran Mobile Heavy Cannon (or whatever they are called) for $120.  Shipping was only $7 cause the buyer was nearby.  Not a bad haul, these were from the $15 Target extravaganza.

I sold a bunch of other sets too including Batman vs Two-Face, Barrel Escape, but it doesn't matter since these idiots never paid.

• Like 2

Sold 3 Umbaran Mobile Heavy Cannon (or whatever they are called) for $120.  Shipping was only $7 cause the buyer was nearby.  Not a bad haul, these were from the $15 Target extravaganza.

I sold a bunch of other sets too including Batman vs Two-Face, Barrel Escape, but it doesn't matter since these idiots never paid.

you are giving sets for free... send some my way too :) ... i don't mind if you call me douce bag or idiot ;)

• Like 2

you are giving sets for free... send some my way too :) ... i don't mind if you call me douce bag or idiot ;)

Well not giving out sets, but handing out non-paying bidder strikes like free candy.  One guy had the nerve to put bids in on other items after he already got striken.  

Sold some other things as well:

Winter Soldiers - $15 shipped

Batman & Two-Face - $90 shipped

Indiana Jones Shanghai Chase - $99 shipped

IJ Cairo Ambush - $49 shipped

A bunch of LOTR sets (I am moving, so I don't see the point in moving boxes and restoring a bunch of Orc Forges) Time to go...

Well not giving out sets, but handing out non-paying bidder strikes like free candy.  One guy had the nerve to put bids in on other items after he already got striken.  

Sold some other things as well:

Winter Soldiers - $15 shipped

Batman & Two-Face - $90 shipped

Indiana Jones Shanghai Chase - $99 shipped

IJ Cairo Ambush - $49 shipped

A bunch of LOTR sets (I am moving, so I don't see the point in moving boxes and restoring a bunch of Orc Forges) Time to go...

You can limit people from attempting to purchase too many items at once...

You can limit people from attempting to purchase too many items at once...

Yeah, I know, and he is definitely "blocked" now.  I try to be as accomodating as I can with buyers though.  I have sold movie posters for years on ebay, and sometimes people will buy 20 different posters at once (which is great since they roll up so nicely in the tubes!).  The "Immediate Payment" only option works too, but not with the "Best offer" turned on.

Always trying to stay on topic:

Also sold Pre Vizsla Starfighter for $49.99 plus shipping.  Not great, but I ordered this and a bunch of Skiffs on May 4, 2014.  Skiffs were cancelled, so I paid $25 for it (free shipping) and got the Darth Revan figure as well.  Had 2 and both are gone...still have the Darth Revan figures though, which are worth more than the sets I bought now (not really...but it's close).

where did you sell the three pack of MHC?