What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 7 years later...

60022 Cargo Terminal for $170 shipped. One more left to sell and I will just about be out of the LEGO city set investment game for any purpose other than personal use. It's a shame because I think so many of the sets are really cool. It's taking all my will power not to buy the new deep sea diver and space sets. 

• Like 1

60022 Cargo Terminal for $170 shipped. One more left to sell and I will just about be out of the LEGO city set investment game for any purpose other than personal use. It's a shame because I think so many of the sets are really cool. It's taking all my will power not to buy the new deep sea diver and space sets. 

$170? Not bad at all? Where?

I AM QUINJET FREE !!!!

(sold at break even :P )

Out of curiosity that set is still on the shelf.  Did you sell it for space reasons, simplifying your inventory and wanted to get rid of something you only had 1 of, or do you see the set not going anywhere?  I don't own any, I'm just curious why so happy :P

Out of curiosity that set is still on the shelf.  Did you sell it for space reasons, simplifying your inventory and wanted to get rid of something you only had 1 of, or do you see the set not going anywhere?  I don't own any, I'm just curious why so happy :P

I was talking about 6869.  (old school yo !) :D 

New & sealed sets sold within the past week:

2 Jurassic World T-Rex Trackers 75918: $80 each (paid $50 each Walmart clearance); really regret not selling for a higher price

Marvel Super Heroes Iron Man Malibu Mansion 76007: $50 (paid $20 Walmart clearance)

Lego Movie Ice Cream Machine 70804: $30 (paid $15 Walmart clearance)

Ninjago Cole's Earth Driller 70502: $25 (paid $9 Walmart clearance)

Ninjago Golden Dragon $50 70503: (paid $0.03 TRU clearance)

Creative Tower 10664 $95: (paid $35 Walmart online)

• Like 2

New & sealed sets sold within the past week:

2 Jurassic World T-Rex Trackers 75918: $80 each (paid $50 each Walmart clearance); really regret not selling for a higher price

Marvel Super Heroes Iron Man Malibu Mansion 76007: $50 (paid $20 Walmart clearance)

Lego Movie Ice Cream Machine 70804: $30 (paid $15 Walmart clearance)

Ninjago Cole's Earth Driller 70502: $25 (paid $9 Walmart clearance)

Ninjago Golden Dragon $50 70503: (paid $0.03 TRU clearance)

Creative Tower 10664 $95: (paid $35 Walmart online)

wait...what? Golden dragon purchased for 3 cents?! Did I read that correctly? If so then that's one heck of a profit margin. Nice!

wait...what? Golden dragon purchased for 3 cents?! Did I read that correctly? If so then that's one heck of a profit margin. Nice!

Seriously, it was $0.03!  I stopped by there on Thur to see what deals I could find and while looking at some Star Wars sets, I spotted it hiding behind a Droid Carrier and decided to scan it.  I was shocked to see the price.  I also found 2 Clone Troopers vs. Droidekas 75000 sets and they came up as $0.03 as well so I bought those.

I figured we would encounter some pushback at the checkout counter and we did.  When the cashier initially scanned the Golden Dragon she didn't seem to have an issue.  After she scanned the Clone Troopers, she called the Manager on the radio to tell him to verify the prices on Star Wars sets b/c they were ringing up as $0.03.  She thought due to the 20% off Star Wars sets last week, maybe someone had incorrectly programmed the sets to all ring up as $0.03.  She then said she could not sell them to us.  We told her the other sets were ringing up properly and that these were just on clearance.  After that she let us purchase them along with a few friends polybags for $2 each.

Seriously, it was $0.03!  I stopped by there on Thur to see what deals I could find and while looking at some Star Wars sets, I spotted it hiding behind a Droid Carrier and decided to scan it.  I was shocked to see the price.  I also found 2 Clone Troopers vs. Droidekas 75000 sets and they came up as $0.03 as well so I bought those.

I figured we would encounter some pushback at the checkout counter and we did.  When the cashier initially scanned the Golden Dragon she didn't seem to have an issue.  After she scanned the Clone Troopers, she called the Manager on the radio to tell him to verify the prices on Star Wars sets b/c they were ringing up as $0.03.  She thought due to the 20% off Star Wars sets last week, maybe someone had incorrectly programmed the sets to all ring up as $0.03.  She then said she could not sell them to us.  We told her the other sets were ringing up properly and that these were just on clearance.  After that she let us purchase them along with a few friends polybags for $2 each.

I've found a few $.03 sets the past couple months and my TRU won't sell them anymore.  Oh well, I hope they find a good home.

it's all relative.  I flipped several hundred hulk busters at 5 to 15 profit each as market and my cost fluctuated 

ravenb99 puts me to shame on the volumes I am talking about.

true that.. need to have that constant supply that raven is able to have... and i do envy you mr trekgate ...

• Like 1