What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 7 years later...

Mini X wing and M. Falcon from the Series 1 mini sets for $24.99.  Sold 20 minutes after listing it on eBay.  Had a seven day auction on the lot for a week at $25.00 and got no bites.  Made a profit of $4.34 on an investment of $13.00 two weeks ago.  Not a huge return in cash but percentage wise I will take it. 

• Like 1

Mini X wing and M. Falcon from the Series 1 mini sets for $24.99.  Sold 20 minutes after listing it on eBay.  Had a seven day auction on the lot for a week at $25.00 and got no bites.  Made a profit of $4.34 on an investment of $13.00 two weeks ago.  Not a huge return in cash but percentage wise I will take it. 

Money is money. 

But why didn't you wait till Ep VII ???

Money is money. 

money is money

sold a Palpatine's arrest for $129.99 on amazon before fees and shipping - paid $44.99 on big zoo monday.  last one i had.   yeah - this set sucks.

maybe interest in episode iii will spike this december.  or not.

i don't care - 2 more ecto's for the pile.

where you getting the santa ? 

still no santa sightings.  still waiting - have the money ready to go though :)

• Like 2

money is money

sold a Palpatine's arrest for $129.99 on amazon before fees and shipping - paid $44.99 on big zoo monday.  last one i had.   yeah - this set sucks.

maybe interest in episode iii will spike this december.  or not.

This is one of my favorite aspects of this hobby - seeing sets that were hammered across the board sell for nice profits.  I got a couple Palpatine's Arrests during that sale, and parted them out...here's to wishing I hadn't (although I did fine on parting them).

• Like 1

This is one of my favorite aspects of this hobby - seeing sets that were hammered across the board sell for nice profits.  I got a couple Palpatine's Arrests during that sale, and parted them out...here's to wishing I hadn't (although I did fine on parting them).

Yeah... that seems to be the secret of the blacksmith nowadays. Buy what gets hammered on the forum here.

• Like 1

Money is money. 

I found a bunch of these at meijers at Clearance and  I was selling some Vera Bradley stuff for my wife so I packaged up a pair for giggles,  I had just dropped about $450 at meijers on Legos on that weekend (about $900 if you include recent target clearances) so a little positive cash flow towards the hobby would not hurt.  If I got twenty five I knew I would make a few pennies of profit on a sale so why not.  Worse thing that could happen is no one bought them. 

beat ya!

sold one for $99.95 on ebay yesterday second one in a month or so

plenty cheaper not sure what is up

not best match not close

That's crazy. Really makes you wonder how people shop. My $84.99 has watchers, but no bites yet. :)

I'm more curious to see if your Palace Cinema stickers sell. I have 5 (not listed) and you look like the only one selling them on eBay (US anyway). :P