What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 7 years later...

I wish you guys with all this hustle were around 2 years ago for 41999 you would have made a small fortune. It blows my mind how quickly the market and its participants are changing.

Speaking of. I just sold another 41999 5 minutes ago. $365 ...
  • Like 1

What is the name of this thread wait here it is "What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?" for a moment I thought it was attack other members thread. So to be on topic for a change I sold 2 bundles of 75920 & 30320 one for $80 and one for $90. I thought I was doing pretty good but then noticed prices have shifted so I am just at market price maybe a little less.

Lately, been moving quite a few of my Green Ninjas from the Target exclusive minifigure set for $12.21 shipped on ebay. I purchased most of my sets for $12 total by using that 20% off coupon back when they were $15 retail at target. At first Superboy was the big seller for me at around 15-17 each, then for a while i had lots of biters for Laval at 5-8 bucks. No matter how you split it, this set was a winner for me. Only wish i had been braver and bought more.

And yes, i still have like 50 swamp cops that nobody wants. I'm trying to decide if i can sell them to a zombie MOC enthusiast as body fodder.

Also sold quite a few Umbarran tanks pieced out. Lately i've been getting 21 for the tank and 2 umbarrans, and 9.99 for the clone trooper. Used to get 12-13 for Ahsoka, but she has died down a bit. 40 bucks for a 17 set many times over has been a nice little income stream. Easy to ship, easy to pack out.

As to the bigger stuff, i've been holding out for higher returns, so my Arkhams, R2's SSD's Grand Emporiums, and other non-retired exclusives are holding out for a while.

• Like 2

A while back, EBAY offered a promotion of $20 max selling fee for any item. Is this a common offer or something that probably won't come back again for awhile? I made the mistake of not listing several high dollar items at the time (SSD).

A few months ago, eBay offered [targeted...hadn't sold on ebay in a few months, so that's probably why] half-the-usual-selling fees for five or so listings. I, of course, listed my millenium falcons after I had used up those five listings. Genius, I am.

Edited by minicoopers11

Normally, I do not sell much or anything worthy of posting in this thread...but was stoked today when I sold a T-Rex Tracker and Gallimimus poly for $120 (with free shipping). Buy-in was roughly $47 with TRUTH and GC. Glad I tested the waters. Trying to follow Exciter1 with slow and steady, but kind of wished I picked up more!

Edited by Kevink24
  • Like 4

2x 40058 for $25 shipped

(how many people have to look it up? and WTH are people buying this now? lol )

Sold 3 Gallimimus polybags today. Only have 1 left, wondering if I should keep it for myself!

I sold another 30 today, mostly international buyers. The TRU crowd may want to consider raising prices

Normally, I do not sell much or anything worthy of posting in this thread...but was stoked today when I sold a T-Rex Tracker and Gallimimus poly for $120 (with free shipping). Buy-in was roughly $47 with TRUTH and GC. Glad I tested the waters. Trying to follow Exciter1 with slow and steady, but kind of wished I picked up more!

yeah, we all try to follow Excite but he's usually running too fast.

good sell by the way.

• Like 1

Lately, been moving quite a few of my Green Ninjas from the Target exclusive minifigure set for $12.21 shipped on ebay. I purchased most of my sets for $12 total by using that 20% off coupon back when they were $15 retail at target. At first Superboy was the big seller for me at around 15-17 each, then for a while i had lots of biters for Laval at 5-8 bucks. No matter how you split it, this set was a winner for me. Only wish i had been braver and bought more.

And yes, i still have like 50 swamp cops that nobody wants. I'm trying to decide if i can sell them to a zombie MOC enthusiast as body fodder.

Also sold quite a few Umbarran tanks pieced out. Lately i've been getting 21 for the tank and 2 umbarrans, and 9.99 for the clone trooper. Used to get 12-13 for Ahsoka, but she has died down a bit. 40 bucks for a 17 set many times over has been a nice little income stream. Easy to ship, easy to pack out.

As to the bigger stuff, i've been holding out for higher returns, so my Arkhams, R2's SSD's Grand Emporiums, and other non-retired exclusives are holding out for a while.

Crazy - this is similar to much of what I've done/been doing.  Ninjago minifigs have been great sellers for me with this last wave of ninjas.