What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 7 years later...

Sold my first SSD for $845 USD after fees and shipping.

A little earlier than I originally planned but it helped fund some Pet Shops and Tower Bridges.

where?

currently amazon US is 949 after 15% fees ($142.35) its only 806.45 plus shipping <= gonna bring this down to in the $7xx

sold my last 7965 MF on ebay for $249.99 free shipping.  luckily its only going 2 states away. 

2 more Series 2 simpsons minifigure sealed complete sets on amazon for $95.45 - nice because they weigh less than 13 oz so i can ship first class mail.  paid $48 per set by the case from amazon.fr deal.  oui oui.

• Like 3

Sold 9 OT STAR WARS sets for $300 cash. All were first models from '99-'01. Millenium Falcon, Imperial Shuttle, Twin Cloud Car, Landspeeder, Ewok Attack, AT-ST, Speeder Bikes, Final Duel I & II. All were used, and 7 had boxes.

Edited by Rowdy1138

I sold my big craigslist lot I posted about here http://community.brickpicker.com/topic/14528-nice-cl-lot-with-table-in-nc/

I kept the Black Pearl, Indy 7620, Star Wars 7670, and Marvel Lokis Escape. Sold the rest for what I paid originally ($400) and got another $20 for the table. Could have done better piecing it all out but went for the quick flip. Got a free Black pearl to build this weekend and some pizza money, not too shabby. 

• Like 3

I sold my big craigslist lot I posted about here http://community.brickpicker.com/topic/14528-nice-cl-lot-with-table-in-nc/

I kept the Black Pearl, Indy 7620, Star Wars 7670, and Marvel Lokis Escape. Sold the rest for what I paid originally ($400) and got another $20 for the table. Could have done better piecing it all out but went for the quick flip. Got a free Black pearl to build this weekend and some pizza money, not too shabby. 

Nice! I wouldn't mind it if Craig would list their stuff in my town.

• Like 2